WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Anything wrong?
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
Kimbaa
Initiate

Kimbaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Upload broken

So I have been trying to upload my movie for about a week (18minutes 433mb wmv file).
Everything works just fine and goes really fast, 1mbit/s (hurray for 30/30 internetz) until I get to 30% when the upload starts over from 0%, or the page just goes all white and connection gets lost whenever the page automatically updates. Conclusion, I cant upload my movie because the upload is broken.
Would be really nice to get it fixed soon

Best Regards,
Kimbaa

My connection works just fine and I have never had any issues with DC or anything like that, but for some reason WCM rejects me and my movie

Last edited by Kimbaa : 01-16-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Kimbaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
Kimbaa
Initiate

Kimbaa is an unknown quantity at this point
I can also report that I get a different upload link that got linked to me by Uzbeki that looks abit different with better stats on what is going on and with better speed (10-12 mbit/s), that automatically gets upload error when I get to 30% "An error occurred in the upload. Try again later" "There was a problem with the upload. The server did not accept it." "File rejected" And this has happened for over a week now.

What can be the issue and will this thread even get answered so I can upload my damn movie?
Kimbaa is offline   Reply With Quote