WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Snavillus
Initiate

Snavillus is an unknown quantity at this point
Voice Actor LF Work

I've been voice acting for my friends machinima's for about 6-8 months now and I'm looking to branch out a bit. If your a director who needs some experienced voice talent than by all means send me and email at the address below.

Email - [email protected]

Skype - Snavillust

(Send me a message here or on WCM probably won't get a response send me and email or message on skype if you are really serious about getting my help.

Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCZDM...1&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/user/LookingForMorons
(Almost all videos on this channel have my voice in it somewhere)

Keep in mind that's not near all of what i can do. I just made that go give a slight example of my voice and some of the range of pitch and some characters i can do. And while i understand the quality of a couple isn't stellar I did record in a room full of dogs and fans (its summer what are ya ganna do) so when actual work comes down there won't be background noise.

And a side note. Skype is just best for me since I can communicate to you the director as you mold my voice into what you were looking for and i can then i can send the files straight back through the program. And helps me keep track of messages better and you can send scripts and all that.

I'm accepting all roles regardless of the amount of lines may it be main character, minor character, gnome, bloodelf, I'll do any line you need me to do just get a hold of me and I'll provide the best I can do to your project.
Snavillus is offline   Reply With Quote