WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
Dwârv

Dwârv is unknown at this point
Got a webcam..?You're hired!

Hi everbody,

I am Dwârv, the maker of the guide "In Frost We Trust".
I released this guide in summer 2007.
Motivated by many e-mails and pm's I did receive, I released a Horde-Addon in march 2008 ("The Frost And The Curious").
Since then many things changed for Frost AoEing mages: New spells and skills, new definition of old spells'n skills, ten more levels, new areas - the list goes on.
By now my original guide is outdated in quite a few important points.
This alone would not be enough to make me seriously think about doing an update-movie.But:
Still I receive pm's and e-mails - to be honest, the number was even increasing in the last two month, dunno why - asking if I plan on an update or when it will be released.Now this kept nagging on me.
It's not that I am done with doing warcraftmovies. I am storyboarding two projects atm, and at least on of these will be released before I start planning on an update movie at all.
But I had an idea, and this is where we finally come to the topic:

If you have a webcam, some minutes of spare time, and know the Guide "In Frost We Trust", you can do me a favour -
Send me a clip of you, telling me what you liked/disliked about "In Frost We Trust and/or the HordeAddon, and why I should do an update movie/or better leave it be.If yes, tell me what you would like to see in such a movie:A story wrapped around the whole thing? A weird part like the Prologue of IFWT (maybe all the levels up to 70..) ?
Make yourself clear, but keep it short, please.Send to this e-mail:

[email protected]

No viruses, please.

This will be my poll, and I will follow this polls vote.Again: I don't mind not doing an update as I am anyways busy with other projects, but if I receive enough "yes"votes, than I might do one - later.
Plus I maybe would like to use some of the received clips, or parts of them, for a trailer of this maybe update.

If you don't want to send me a clip, you may aswell vote with a short note answering in this forum.
Or simply pm/e-mail me.
Any vote, be it positive or negative, is welcome.

Thanx for your patience.
May The Frost Be With You.

Dwârv

PS.: Dunno if its possible, but it would be great to find this thread on the frontpage for one day or two...cough, cough...