WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW > PvP Movies
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-06-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
buffy92
Initiate

buffy92 is unknown at this point
Looking for WoW pvp video, and i desperatly need help!!

Hey guys! 2 years ago or so I was watching this awesome guy's pvp movie on warcraftmovies or google video (im not quite sure). Anyway, I badly want to see the video again because it was so awesome, but I can't either remember the guys name nor the name of the video. It was the second video he had been makin, and his first was from PRE BC.

It was a feral druid, nightelf lvl 70 pvp movie, and the movie started of with him and some stars in the background, while the song "Not Afraid to Die" by Pain started up. Among the other songs were the song "Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin, which was playing while he was in a 2v1 duel in arena. Also the song "Meaning of Life" by Disturbed was to be heard in the movie.

What also was unique for this guy, was that he had this addon which turned his shapeshifts into different looks than cat and bear. I cant quite remember the catform, but the bear form had the wearwulf shape, like those lvl 27 mobs you kill in some quets in Duskwood.

Please guys, anyone, if you have any clue, then please respond to this thread. I do so badly want to see the movie again!! Gives me 'lots of memories, so please help me!!

Last edited by buffy92 : 06-06-2010 at 10:49 PM.
buffy92 is offline   Reply With Quote