WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2006, 02:16 PM   #1
Hardivh
Initiate

Hardivh is unknown at this point
Why is WCM protecting Drakedog?

As a Warlock who REALLY learnd a lot from the privous Drakedog Vids, I was really dissapointed by his 6th movie.

In my oppinion, it was not a GREAT ZOMFG BEST LOCK IN THE FACE OF EARTH movie, like some fanboys are pointing there (without even watching).

But what erally dissapointed me is that WCM is DELETING all votes that are bellow 4.5. EVEN if they had a very constructive criticism. Okay, the guy has a famous name, he used to be a great Warlock, but this last movie was very under average, and I want to express my oppinion and to vote in it wihout having it deleted.

So why are you guys protecting him so much? It got to the point where MY movie was downvoted because i downvoted Drakedog lol, and you didn't deleted the downvote from my movie, even tought I reported it and the guy voting was clearly trolling.

I'm really dissapointed with this, I tought it was a impratial site, not defending some famous guys...

It seems that the only votes that will appear in Drakedog's movie will be the ones like:
"ZOMFG Best Warlock ever! 5/5!"

Peace,
Hardivh

Last edited by Hardivh : 12-08-2006 at 02:18 PM.