WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-23-2008, 07:21 PM   #1
Shleven
Initiate

Shleven is an unknown quantity at this point
Vengeful Warlock Comedy Movie (??)

Sup guys, well was just thinking today how bored i am with WoW and the amount of movies that are very similar ( yet still very entertaining ofcourse ) on WCM. Was gona make my own, but i need the support of the WCm community to tell me if i should or not! Well, the Movie would be a comedy consisting of arena, world and BG pvp ( the usual ). Just pretty much "slapstick" wow comedy ( if thats what you could call it) . It would consist of me on my full s3 soon to be vengeful gladiator warlock, claiming to be the best warlock in the world, then loosing to ABSOLUTELY everyone. Going into 2 vs 1 situations, still loosing. vs lower level and worse gear opponents, and still loosing and then stealing kill's, or ganking opponents on very low health, and then making a song and dance out of it. I play guitar and have re-arranged some lyrics of "Tenacious D - Tribute" So the start goes - I am the greatest and best warlock in the world... etc Please leave your oppinions here! This will not go on unless i have you guy's support. It's all just for fun, none of it is meant to be taken seriously.
Shleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:03 AM   #2
godtvelox
Initiate

godtvelox is an unknown quantity at this point
well would be fun to see what you could get out of it.
godtvelox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
Morluck
Initiate

Morluck is an unknown quantity at this point
Would be fun to see what you'd get out of it ^^ Kinda reminds me of Athene "I'm the best paladin in the world! Meeeeeeeeerciless gladiaaaatoor!"
Still, we didn't see any of his gameplay and such...
Anyway, looking forward to it
Morluck is offline   Reply With Quote