WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW > Machinima Movies
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-29-2008, 04:12 AM   #11
Blackhide
Initiate

Blackhide is an unknown quantity at this point
Very cool movie but that has to be the worst selection of music for anything ever combined before in the history of machinima.
Blackhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:54 PM   #12
Yamazari
Initiate

Yamazari is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhide View Post
Very cool movie but that has to be the worst selection of music for anything ever combined before in the history of machinima.
I don't see why everyone is complaining about the music choice, I think it was a good selection for the video, and the scenes matched very well with the song. Just because you don't like the type of music selected doesn't make it the worst choice ever.

tbh its fitting considering the song is "Hide and Seek" and its a rogue sneeking around in SW
Yamazari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #13
Arke
Initiate

Arke is an unknown quantity at this point
Honestly, I like Namie Amuro's music on a whole. The song "Hide & Seek," I'm not crazy about, but I don't think it's a horrible song, and I think it's rather fitting because of its name and several audio cues in the song that matched up with visual events.

I hope you keep at it, Percula, this was a really amazing video. I hope others begin to take similar steps for making custom animations and rendering via 3DMax or some other 3d software outside of both WoW and the modelviewer software.
Arke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:42 AM   #14
glu817
Initiate

glu817 is an unknown quantity at this point
genius

truly an artist.
glu817 is offline   Reply With Quote