WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-28-2010, 03:41 AM   #1
wangbadan
Initiate

wangbadan is unknown at this point
Oral: Record Aventure online husband revenge wife!

Oral: Record Aventure online husband revenge wife!

Wonderful REVIEW

A man, a successful career, family and beauty, and suddenly one day, sent him a friends invitation to ... ... one-night stand into a vicious circle of his extra-marital affairs, the face of his wife's anger, even outrageous requests, agreed to go online and wife in exchange for his wife's sense of balance ... ... (the text characters are not his real name)

Reporter impression

Smoke enveloped his face, his face ashen, looking depressed, frustrated there speechless remorse. Divorce certificate, and lay his small left-hand side of the table, his eyes drooping from time to time on a sweep, with shares of unspeakable disgust, and his body instinctively bit far away from the table, as if there is a red block iron.

1. His wife also met with friends

"In the hotel lobby, I saw the sky was clear, intelligent humor on the network, he turned not to a man who looks thirty. He thin tall, very handsome face, his hands with a large bunch of red roses, just smile at me, I'll head over heels ... ... "

"Dinner, we drank a little wine, enjoy the face of a man and loved the vision, I suddenly felt the previous thirty years have lived in vain. In the 520 room, his kiss with a touch of sweet red wine, His fingers are delicate, long and sharp, it is the type I like ... ... "

I forced off the laptop. I could not watch. More back to the narrative more explicit, the more unbearable. Obviously, my wife Yu Xiuli and the sky was clear and the son of a bitch called met, but also on the bed. The sky was clear but for people in Guangzhou, I am now going to waste his knife!

I hate this woman. She is deliberately put this blog on your desktop let me see. Some time ago she and her sky was clear and chats are on the table, it is simply a record of unsightly flirting, I was very angry, but she put me in the top of a word back, she said, you Purple Rose is not also the case with chat? I think only QQ chat, no reason to restrain the anger that things did not expect that she simply must do things to this point.

How to do? Is divorced or separated from? I seem to have seen someone pointing a laugh, conceivable, and beautiful wife and I thought of his son's innocence puzzled look, my heart, and the pain made me tears ran down. I knew, how much I love my wife and children much love this family. I must try to restore it all. After all, I'm sorry I had asked her.

2. Meets network Enchantress

Up to 35 years old, my life is plain sailing. My beautiful university alumni, school sweet love, graduated on the formation of a small family. I changed jobs to work after graduating English major sales, with good oral, with affinity for sales skills, and quickly stopped the foot, well-paid. After the birth of a child is not beautiful, but often live at home to do the translation, she was very good with children, the son of well-behaved ignorance, learning has never let us worry about.

Sometimes it is lonely, and I on the Internet, chat, and a diversion.

One night last year, I am in Hangzhou, a beautiful phone calls to report the safe, I am on the Net. Suddenly, QQ, on receipt of a message: a man named Purple Rose of friends asked to be my friends. She was shocked to read in the signature file, seventeen-year-old night, onenightstanding (one-night stand). I am a bit surprised at first, and then a little curious, she added readily.

This is a very rebellious girl. Only seventeen years old, ah, quite casual sexual attitudes. See I doubt her age, she immediately asked me video. Open the webcam video, it really is quite a young girl, her scantily clad, she was always directed at the behavior among the lens, light, her face reflecting the young naive light as silk. At that moment I was a bit tempting. I think that just lost our youth.

I want to help her, rather, I want to know why a school should be spent in the most beautiful of the beautiful young girl on the network have to sell their land without value, and I believe they have control, I think I will not fall into the trap. But I was wrong.

3. Exposed the extramarital affairs

Purple Rose has a great wealth of the parents, but since the school was sent to elite schools Jidu, parents give her up to love again and again is that stack of bills. Patriarchal father out there a two-bedroom, the woman gave birth to her little brother. The mother addicted to mahjong, for her, it is the lack of care. These were the reasons for her treason. She told me that she started from puppy love since the age of fifteen, but she never got from the boys over there really love. Men are not good things, love is sex. The little girl said to me. Tone of indifference, vicissitudes

I took my beautiful example to tell her that the world still the truth. She smiled playfully at me and said, you dare me to meet? I do not believe I can refuse you see me. If so, I believe, a real good man. Spur of the moment, I blurted out, okay, we meet. It was the first time we met. Intimacy of a meeting she took my arm to the earth, summer night, I smelled incense her quiet. I turned her down, like a true brother, as to persuade her to give up this absurd life, study hard, go to college. She leaning on me, giggled and said, you are really a good man, right after I call you brother. You then travel to Hangzhou to see me, OK? I have so much to talk to you.

Go to Hangzhou, she took the initiative to find my hotel. This time, she flew into my arms, and cried, she likes me. Suddenly, my defense completely collapsed. It was a shame to me the night made me long aftertaste. I betrayed the scenery, but also feel free to speak, said another passion. I was deeply fascinated by that. I began to frequently go to Hangzhou, with the first to worry about the second time, I'm addicted to Purple Rose of young body and fiery passion, more and more difficult to extricate themselves. What a beautiful intelligent woman, I long to see her in the eyes of an exception, but forbear not fat, when she put a stack of phone calls a long list of lost in my feet, I had to confess everything to her. And pledged a clean break and purple roses. Where can I refuse to be tempted got it, I wandered in the two women, suffering much conscience.

4. Wife tit for tat

When the beauty that I once again went behind her back in Hangzhou, she finally broke out.

I said, it is off a little while I can not, if you really hate me, or you can go online and a, so we're even. I just want to calm the anger on her. Unexpectedly, the same evening, beautiful up on the chat room. Her registered name is white-collar wives, and in my opinion, this is the name of a people to aspire to the impossible. I said to her, her eyes a cross, that you agreed to.

I had to go away. Go on, we had quarreled.

In this way, I looked at his wife and the friends from the strangers to the house on fire, and my heart like a handful of Xiehuo dry, but can not find the place to vent. We have been arguing, in this period, I also went to Hangzhou twice, once each to her and the feelings on the sky was clear and warming up so I went to Hangzhou, a thorough and Purple Rose made a break back, She simply on and sky was clear on the bed.

I do not care about her betrayal, I decided to pursue my wife. When I kneel in front of the beautiful, the first request for her sincere forgiveness, the beautiful and cried, said she seemed to really love that friends had. She wanted a divorce.

5. I turn to settle the account

I am completely crazy. Day and night, I think is how to grab my wife's heart back, how to make sky was clear and away.

Had an idea, I found the sky was clear and the phone number, I called him to an anonymous phone call because the beauty of their chat deliberate message to me, so I chat with the details of their very detailed, this man was to believe me. On the phone, I say worthless beautiful, and I said she is very romantic, Valentine's lot, I was one of her lover, and now I was found suffering from AIDS, she transmitted to me, it is likely He has also been infected. Immediately on the phone the man had no voice.

I hung up the phone, feeling out of a foul smells. Sky was clear and really disappeared. Ren Xiuli how to contact, that is, could not find him. Beautiful and very frustrated, and I, quickly send a timely manner to comfort, I say, online dating really is not reliable, right? Beautiful cried, saying, or the good of our family. We seemed to restore the old look, she dishes to cook, I flattered to eat, son obediently doing their homework, under the lights of a family of three, enjoyable. Suddenly someone knocked on the door at night, I opened the door and saw the three strangers, they're looking beautiful.

I never expected the sky was clear and my phone call immediately after doing a physical examination, and the situation told the AIDS prevention office in Guangzhou. Immediately, the information has spread to the beautiful side, the relevant departments immediately sent to verify the situation. And asked me to also do the appropriate checks. I painstakingly designed all truth, beauty ashen his face, her lips tightly sipping only spit out a word, despicable!

This time, beautiful and I insist on a divorce. She said that she and I were together for ten years and still do not know my true character, unscrupulous act like me who can not let her fear and feel safe again. She said repeatedly, you are a small people. In this way, I lost my wife and son, and have lost my home. The one-night stand that had brought me purple roses, but also quietly disappeared from the network. This beautiful demon, as if that God deliberately sent to destroy my family, and now the task is completed, she was gone.

And I, who has considered this account should go to it?
wangbadan is offline   Reply With Quote