http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/gamespa...&click=topslot

/interview

This is more of the same:

http://war-en.curse-gaming.com/previ...ine-unleashed/
scaramoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:41 PM   #2
Hentai

Hentai is notable
yes, really awsome! I saw the january podcast and it owns, talks about battlefront sistem and stuff! : ) interesting stuff, i really need to play this!
Hentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #3
godliest

godliest is notable
I hate those newsletters!!!

When I read a new newsletter I feel even more excited about this game. I can't wait till it comes out, looks great.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:58 PM   #4
pstylez
Initiate

pstylez is unknown at this point
I just hope this game lives up to its hype.
pstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:06 PM   #5
godliest

godliest is notable
Ur not alone about hoping so ;D

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Old 06-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #6
Valamir

Valamir is unknown at this point
I watched all the videos today and I was instantly turned off. This game will be a failure like all MMORPG games, in fact I can't classify this game as anything but RTS. All the gameplay is a huge turn off. If they want people to play their game they will need to make something similar to WoW, that's just how it works these days. People want graphics over anything. Seriously the gameplay footage taken made the game look like Warcraft 3, no one would stick around for that game longer than 3 months and then they will cancel. That's about all I have to say about the game.
Valamir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:18 AM   #7
godliest

godliest is notable
WoWs graphics aren't very great... Compared to some other games out at the market I would say WoWs graphics are pretty bad. The only reason WoW became so popular was the reason it had a learning curve equals to zero and it was easy to play. No skill required, ability to solo whole the gaming time.

WoW=simple game, easy to learn easy to play. That's what made it so popular. Not the graphics.

Albert Einstein Quotes
Old 07-29-2007, 10:15 PM   #8
AW_Vith
Initiate

AW_Vith is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by godliest View Post
WoWs graphics aren't very great... Compared to some other games out at the market I would say WoWs graphics are pretty bad. The only reason WoW became so popular was the reason it had a learning curve equals to zero and it was easy to play. No skill required, ability to solo whole the gaming time.

WoW=simple game, easy to learn easy to play. That's what made it so popular. Not the graphics.
It's true, the game was and still is very user friendly, also, Valamir if you compare what is featured from the OP's link to today's videos, there's a huge improvement. It's best not to judge a game based pre-alpha footage, or even what is seen in beta.
AW_Vith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:17 AM   #9
yzer
Initiate

yzer is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valamir View Post
I watched all the videos today and I was instantly turned off. This game will be a failure like all MMORPG games, in fact I can't classify this game as anything but RTS. All the gameplay is a huge turn off. If they want people to play their game they will need to make something similar to WoW, that's just how it works these days. People want graphics over anything. Seriously the gameplay footage taken made the game look like Warcraft 3, no one would stick around for that game longer than 3 months and then they will cancel. That's about all I have to say about the game.
Your saying that warhammer has bad graphics while its in BETA!! did u even see the wow beta graphic.. it was like warcraft 2.. the game play sucked, ( i mean as in how the Interface was setup and etc, they had a BIG! improve in the graphics at launch.. just look for screenies for beta wow

. u can also check wow-europe.com then go to movies.. and then scroll down and look how it was. Warhammer in beta has about the same quality as WoW id say. but i think they will be BETTER! then wow when it comes out and it will be a very populare game.. we will just have to wait and see
yzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:34 AM   #10
Zinrock
Initiate

Zinrock is an unknown quantity at this point
well if they can manage to keep a balance in the RvR system, which the whole game is based on it should be a hit! and the gameplay is the tricky thing. WoW has a really great gameplay. I have tryed a few mmorpg´s and none could beat the gameplay WoW had, most of them just feel death and boring when you play em. I am hoping War will bring an exlusive gameplay and keep a balance in the RvR system, if they can manage to do that , should be a great game ! only time will tell but iam crosing my fingers and hoping they can bring the mmorgs on a new level!!!

/zinRck

Last edited by Zinrock : 12-18-2007 at 10:34 AM.
Zinrock is offline   Reply With Quote