WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Making
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-16-2008, 06:20 AM   #1
Shraria
Initiate

Shraria is unknown at this point
Video Quality!

First off, I would like to give a big THANKS to the creators at some of the tutorials here! It really helped me get started on rendering and the different ways to do it.

I love to frap video on wow but the problem is creating it into a watchable video that people will enjoy.

This may sound very noobish (Yes, I am a beginner when it comes to this) but I am having trouble rendering video that is the same quality and 90% of the ones posted on the site here. Yes, mine are watchable but the quality is very sub-par. I read the tutorial on rendering using Vegas 7 but it still gives me below average video.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Shraria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:43 AM   #2
darkvalen
Initiate

darkvalen is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shraria View Post
First off, I would like to give a big THANKS to the creators at some of the tutorials here! It really helped me get started on rendering and the different ways to do it.

I love to frap video on wow but the problem is creating it into a watchable video that people will enjoy.

This may sound very noobish (Yes, I am a beginner when it comes to this) but I am having trouble rendering video that is the same quality and 90% of the ones posted on the site here. Yes, mine are watchable but the quality is very sub-par. I read the tutorial on rendering using Vegas 7 but it still gives me below average video.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Same here any other format video or templates except divx(2logical CPU's)that will give the same quality with low rendering size?
darkvalen is offline   Reply With Quote