WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Suggestions
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2007, 06:00 AM   #1
RaggokMDV
Initiate

RaggokMDV is unknown at this point
Question on allowed rating.

I'm really getting sick of these score nukers who downrate for idiotic reasons or at times for no reasons at all. However, I want to know your position on one specific type of downrating. Can I report a person for giving a rating based on factually incorrect comments? I'm talking matters of fact here, not opinion. I just went through and did this to several people just because I'm tired of the crap, but I'm curious if I am wasting my time.

For example if someone says "you also in many scenes had fucking BESERKING BUFF" when in fact you only had berserker buff in one scene of the movie and the first 3 seconds of another scene... I am allowed to report that type of comment?

IMO, making false comments like this is WORSE than saying someone's music sucks and downrating, because an honest viewer might come by later read that comment and say "well, I'm not interested in seeing a berserker buff movie so I won't download this." Allowing people to make factually incorrect statements is not fair to the movie-maker who puts a lot of time and effort into these things.
RaggokMDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:09 AM   #2
kiahann

kiahann is notable
Report all the comments you feel are unjusted and the moderators will sort through them all and investigate each comment if the mod feels they are indeed wrong then he will recieve a ban.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:33 AM   #3
RaggokMDV
Initiate

RaggokMDV is unknown at this point
Wow, that must take a lot time. Okay, I feel kind of bad bogging you guys down with this stuff in a way but my tolerance level with these people is zero.

And, I'm trying to be honest. I'm not just reporting bad scores. If someone offers up valid criticism and downrates, fine.
RaggokMDV is offline   Reply With Quote