WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
EscapEBlisS
Initiate

EscapEBlisS is unknown at this point
The repentant confession from a pirate-game palyer

Years ago, I liked games so much ,but due to the economic problems,I had to download them online ,or buy them from the black market. Of course all were cracked ones.At first, the pirate games were ok for me, such a bad player. Stimulus pictures, cool shapes, all days and nights, I was addicted to them .

Of course,there were lots of questions I encounted.For example, when I selected the Master during playing Diablo , I had no magic potion to buy. It didn’t make me feel any inconventience at the beginning. However, when piles of gold cions have on use,I begun to be suspicious. I searched it online ,and found that it was originally designed as a mechanism by the developer,which made my classmates, who played authorised version, laugh at me . After that ,I always wasted a large quatity of time to play Red alert 3, Call of Duty and other games, without making any progress. I could not find a suitable partner, I didn’t know how to use thw money , nobody wanted to form a team with me …….All these problems brought by those cracked version , almost traped my thoughts . To win the games,I had to adapt to the cracked scene,or give up some roles.

It was until I graduted from the college and earned my own salary for the first time , that I begun to perchase some authorised version.However,I was aways busy with my working ,burning the middle night oil, having little time to go shopping. Some friends introduced me to pay a visit to the CDKEY-GAME Store by chance.Wow! I really got a good bargain! It was a indeed a fine chance for me , who just graduated from the school ,earning only a little money and loving games so much. When I played the authoried version Diablo again, the animation and the scene really made me shocked.

Hope my friends enjoy the game and easy your game life.
EscapEBlisS is offline   Reply With Quote