WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Suggestions
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
dotb
Initiate

dotb is an unknown quantity at this point
foul language, trolling and advertising not allowed. Be constructive.

When writing comments, this is clearly stated, before people make comments

"foul language, trolling and advertising not allowed. Be constructive."

However it does not seem like people either know how to read or understand such a simple thing. A lot of people at Warcraftmovies, only troll and are never constructive. When you look into their comment log, you can see that everything they have been writing, has been pure flame and trolling. Then why not just say nothing instead?

There is a long way between the contructive critique, and I just have to figure out, how to disable comments, because so far, I get really constructive critique on Mmo-champion. I don't know if Warcraftmovies, ever thought about digging a bit into it, and perhaps warn or maybe even ban some people, for just being plain flamers when they make their comments.

For all I care, they can spend their life, doing crap comments, on whatever they see, even if it is good or bad. But it does not make the site look as good as it was 4 years ago, where it was full of enthusiast, giving extremely good critque and feedback on videos. And I really think Warcraftmovies has a good future going, since Youtube, is really going downhill at the moment, due to commercials and music-copyright.

I don't know if there are some decent people, who feel the same inhere. Because I would really love to have a moderate flow of comments going on the site, so it perhaps would be even more appealing to people to watch movies there, than just looking like a flame-wall.

And I don't care about how many trolls and flames will go on in here - I have a life.

(but thanks to the people who did constructive critique)
dotb is offline   Reply With Quote