WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-24-2007, 08:48 AM   #1
yashua
Initiate

yashua is unknown at this point
Voice acter working for free =D

I'm pretty new to voice acting I just want to do this for fun I have two diffrent voices I like to do I'm irish / italian so I got that type of voice I can sound pure irish or pure italian or in the middle I have a voice software that lets me make my voice lighter or deeper just to make up for my distance from the mic and its extremly high quality audio recorded with a 3000 dollar mic and a M audio recorder I can do around 20 voices just explain to me how you want the voice to sound I can upload the audio files to you with msn email or I can make a link to them in a rar file using my webserver.

Sorry for the lack of voice samples Tommorow I will throw a few of them on the topic.
yashua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:09 PM   #2
saibot11
Initiate

saibot11 is unknown at this point
Sounds Great!

Really happy to hear that there is voice actors out there looking for job and on top of that for free! When i get my new computer ready, so I actually can record my movie, I might come back to You and ask for some voice acting if that's alright.

Happy Holidays!
saibot11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:58 PM   #3
blommonster
Initiate

blommonster is unknown at this point
Hello mate, really happy that your are doing some voice acting for free =) i just started with my movie, and working on the trailer atm, so im just curious if you can do like a deep voice for my trailer =) if you are intrested you can reply to me at "[email protected]"

Best regards!
blommonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #4
saibot11
Initiate

saibot11 is unknown at this point
My skript is done for my new machinema movie, if you can do a forest troll voice (jamaican) it would be great! More information: http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=3001
saibot11 is offline   Reply With Quote