WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-11-2009, 04:31 AM   #1
Losingmymind
Initiate

Losingmymind is unknown at this point
Afraid it might be a guy. :confused:

I know I'm probably going to get laughed at, but I have to post this because it's seriously stressing me out. I rp, and am in an rp marriage/relationship with another woman. We do act out the sexual moments, and OOC, we get along well.

Although she hasn't told me, I found at that she has roleplayed as at least one male character not long ago (unless someone was using their account, which is possible). She labels herself as bisexual, and when she was roleplaying as a male, she engaged in rp sex with a gay character/male, in which she was...giving him a job, if you know what I mean. >_<

I don't want to ask her about this, because she'll know that I was spying on her activities. It's not even the rp sex with someone else that's bugging me much- it was a different character, not the one I rp with. I'm just hoping she's not a guy. I am a lesbian, and do not want to have any type of sex with a man at all, not even in rp. I know this sounds like a troll post, but it's not. I'm serious, and I'm seriously not sure what to think or do.
Losingmymind is offline   Reply With Quote