WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarhammerMovies.net > Requests and Movie Ideas
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
RaggokMDV
Initiate

RaggokMDV is unknown at this point
NDA to be lifted soon.

I plan to be making Warhammer movies now instead of Warcraft movies. It would be nice if my renowned status would transfer over. Is this something in the works or even possible?
RaggokMDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
This is something we have planned, a merge of the points. The original idea behind having separate points for the different sites was to have an incentive for users to be active on the new site. I do not think this is need any more.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
Apokalipsa
Initiate

Apokalipsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Last week we revealed the female pandaren mystery silhouette on our video, and today we’re pleased to be able to share with you the final image! We hope you enjoy playing a female pandaren as much as we did creating her.Stay tuned to the internet today for all the Mists of Pandaria news you can shake a bamboo stick at, as well as right here on WorldofWarcraft.com!
As a warcraft player, you can't miss absolutely. There are many funny and interesting WoW videos in this website.
http://www.metacafe.com/w/8296871
Apokalipsa is offline   Reply With Quote