Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > PvP
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-07-2009, 01:17 AM   #1
Nudara
Initiate

Nudara is an unknown quantity at this point
Keybinding and Addons...

Hey,

I'm just starting up PvP on my Level 80 Deathknight (server - Dragonmaw). I've been browsing through a lot of awesome PvP videos and I see that the unit frames and action bars are set up in totally different ways. From what I understand most AddOns are used to create a perfect interface just for PvP... right? Now I am wondering, 'What are the best AddOns for a good PvP interface?'. I tried checking out a few websites but there is a limitless amount of PvP AddOns. I can't download them all so I need help in finding the ones that change your unitbars, actionbars, target frame.. etc.

On another important matter is how you move. I've read that you should switch your Key Binding's so that you hold down your left mouse button to move. Is this the only, and best way to move in BG's? If yes, then how do you strafe and what are some good Key's I could use for the Key Binding?
Nudara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:35 AM   #2
two04260
Initiate

two04260 is unknown at this point
the Sepulcher up to and including the rot hide ichor quest but stop here. Cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling aion wedding dresses wow power leveling If you have any classes like the shaman need there "get this at level 10 quest" do that now as this will simply be a breeze since you are so high of a level compared to the quest level. Now as you log on your characters to level them move 1 by 1 to the crossroads, I had tried to keep my Undead doing quests in Silverpine, but there wedding dresses is basically only "2 quests per level" in Silverpine compared to the "5-6 quests a level" at the crossroads and ratchet, not to mention the Tauren camp south of crossroads. You can find the level of a quest by using a third party program such as CT. When you get to the Watches rolex crossroads make sure you tag the flight path there, as you run around gloejusaok getting the quests from the NPC's there you will get a supply quest to go to Orgrimar or ThunderBluff, DO NOT go there yet as you should do this quest when you level to 16-18-20 so you can train at the wow gold same time instead of making 2 separate trips. When you start to do quests here be picky because ALL my characters hit there "20 quests limit" in the quest book and there were still plenty of quests to take. Also now since you are a few levels higher then the quests do them in "phases", Louis Vuitton Bags for example: Do the plainstrider, raptor heads, disrupting the attacks, quests right there close to crossroads as these are all in the same area. You could also head west out of the crossroads to the little outpost there and start doing the "kolkar" quests as well as the quests that involve the little oasis to the NW of crossroads.(If you find any "booty keys", this opens the chest by the boss in the hut,
that looks wow power leveling different from all the other tents, you can.zdm
two04260 is offline   Reply With Quote