WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Making
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-20-2007, 01:45 AM   #1
ralphlars
Initiate

ralphlars is an unknown quantity at this point
Sound and Image

I am gathering footage for a movie I am making. This one will have voice acting and I would like to know a good, yet acessible, program to do the job. Sure a good voice helps greatly, but a program which maintain the quality would be also great (like "World of Roguecraft")

I also woluld like to know how do I record myself browsing the internet. I have fraps but I don't know how to make it record/screenshot something when browsing the internet. (like "How to Paladin" series, where the author always put a picture of the comments he received on his movies)http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream...stream=Youtube
ralphlars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:15 AM   #2
Thiras

Thiras is unknown at this point
Hello

First question: Most editing programs can record directly (vegas & premiere), and if all else fails just use the windows sound recorder, which doesn't suck as much as some think.

Second: Fraps doesn't record your desktop unless you're running vista (because the vista desktop is rendered with directx). I don't know how he did it in roguecraft, probably with another program.
Thiras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:23 AM   #3
ralphlars
Initiate

ralphlars is an unknown quantity at this point
Didn't know Vegas could record voicing. Good, will do the trick then. (my very first time using Vegas)

Hmm, if "WoR" didn't used FRAPS he should had named the program he used in the credits, for he only named FRAPS

No matter, things are still cool. Thank you for the answer.
ralphlars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:10 AM   #4
bigflyinazn

bigflyinazn is unknown at this point
www.recordscreen.com is one of many programs that will do it for you, find a torrent and have fun

he prolly just didnt feel the need to name it due to the fact that there are prolly very few people who would record something like that =P
bigflyinazn is offline   Reply With Quote