WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-23-2012, 07:08 AM   #1
eveon
Initiate

eveon is unknown at this point
Cultural background in games

I saw something about the fact that cultural background has some sort of role in playing online games and that people create or accept members in groups based on such criteria. What is this all about? Do you guys search or ask for someone's nationality, religion and all of that so you can build a team or do you think maybe that being a Chinese member for example would benefit the team or pull it down? I haven't met such things personally but I saw something about Japanese that they are better on creating their own community and being used for war against the enemy in the game and since I found that thing about cultural background, I was curious to ask others about their opinion.

So do you take into consideration such things? Do you think it has some impact into resource exchange in games?

And also I don't usually play with my friends when I go online, but some people tend to do that. How do you choose your team? I always have problems in doing that.

Cheers!
eveon is offline   Reply With Quote