WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Anything wrong?
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 02:16 PM   #1
godliest

godliest is notable
Bug with North Premium Download

I found a few bugs. One of the bugs has been annoying me for quite some time, and the other are pretty new.

1. Misspellt Search.

2. THe North Premium Download always seem to have only a part of to download and not the full one. This is truly driving me nuts as I sometimes has downloaded the same movie 2 times.

Note: the important thing is not the movies, but rather that this problem seems to exist on nearly all movies. I hope you could look through this and fix it. I know there is a post to report broken links, but as the problem seems to exist on nearly all movies the only thing I would fulfill by posting there would be to spam the thread. Thanx from me.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Old 03-06-2007, 03:03 PM   #2
godliest

godliest is notable
I just found another thing. I'm not sure if it's a bug, but I will post it here so I don't overspam with threads.

I rate a movie, but it doesn't seem like my rating affects the average.

Rates a movie.

After my rating the average doesn't count my rating in tho.

If you count it on a calculator u can see that the average without my vote is 4,33~ while with my vote it should be 4,125.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Old 03-06-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
Valamir

Valamir is unknown at this point
Search is not misspelled. The download issues need to be reported to the proper thread with links and not pictures. We know about the average rating bug, other threads have made it clear that you must manually logout and log back in to see updated results of comments, ratings, fame, and rank. They are updated daily.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:08 PM   #4
kiahann

kiahann is notable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valamir View Post
Search is not misspelled. The download issues need to be reported to the proper thread with links and not pictures. We know about the average rating bug, other threads have made it clear that you must manually logout and log back in to see updated results of comments, ratings, fame, and rank. They are updated daily.
Search is actually misspelled look at the bottom right corner of the picture.

The little tab says "Seach" and not "Search"
Old 03-06-2007, 05:45 PM   #5
Valamir

Valamir is unknown at this point
Please mark or explain your findings next time, otherwise we have a hard time finding it.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:05 PM   #6
godliest

godliest is notable
Ok, Valamir u totally missed the whole point of the thread. The point of this thread was that I on not 1, not 2, not 10, but nearly all movies have found out that the North Premium DL link contains only the half DL. If I would start reporting all links it would just waste my time and your time. It isn't so that it's just 1 in a million it's rather 1 in a million that's not half. I posted this because I wanted to make you aware of this problem. I also stated this in the post but it doesn't seem like you read it thro carefully, or I was unclear.

Hopefully I now made it totally clear what I meant. I'm also very aware of that there is a thread to post broken links on.

Albert Einstein Quotes
Old 03-06-2007, 06:54 PM   #7
kiahann

kiahann is notable
Quote:
Originally Posted by godliest View Post
Ok, Valamir u totally missed the whole point of the thread. The point of this thread was that I on not 1, not 2, not 10, but nearly all movies have found out that the North Premium DL link contains only the half DL. If I would start reporting all links it would just waste my time and your time. It isn't so that it's just 1 in a million it's rather 1 in a million that's not half. I posted this because I wanted to make you aware of this problem. I also stated this in the post but it doesn't seem like you read it thro carefully, or I was unclear.

Hopefully I now made it totally clear what I meant. I'm also very aware of that there is a thread to post broken links on.
It's okay... he was referring to the "Search" thing for the most part at first I didn't think anything was wrong with the search button but I happen to look at the bottom right corner to see it

he's just asking if next time you would specifiy where the problem is

"IE Search tab bottom right corner" it helps us out alot.

I was tempted to just leave the thread because I didn't see a problem with it.
But I happen to see it.

thanks for reporting this though it all helps.