WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2006, 10:26 AM   #1
Gedan

Gedan is unknown at this point
Actors and Directors MERGE!

Are you a movie maker but can not seem to find the right actor with the perfect voice for your Tauren female, maybe you sound like a Scottish dwarf tanked with mead?

Meet up here and find what you are looking for, use your talent and be part of something big!
Old 12-14-2006, 04:35 PM   #2
Punchline

Punchline is notable
w00t!! This is a great idea. Thanks!!
Old 01-26-2007, 12:59 AM   #3
*Bryndza*
Initiate

*Bryndza* is unknown at this point
Voice

AIM:

Email:

Last edited by *Bryndza* : 07-07-2010 at 04:39 AM.
*Bryndza* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:19 AM   #4
Gedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bryndza* View Post
Hello, I'm Bryndza from the server Proudmoore (US).

I'd be willing, if needed, to provide voice on any movies. I love making machinima and watching it, but I'm strictly a sad, technology-lacking noob. So, I'd love to be a part of some of these great movies I see.

I'm not a voice actor and have no formal training. I'm from the southern United States, so I do have a bit of a drawl (think Scarlett, not Bubba).

I know its hard to find female voices.

Feel free to message me in-game as Bryndza

AIM: lwjepson

Email: [email protected]
Great to have you herer Bryndza, try responding to this thread: http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=873 - think he needed a female voice - can you do dwarf?
Old 02-18-2007, 07:06 PM   #5
godliest

godliest is notable
I'm looking for a troll male that would like to do the voice acting. The movie is nothing special in itself, I just create movies because I think it's pretty funny. The problem with me tho is that I only have a really bad mic so u hear me breathing in it and the voice is really bad, which totally ruins it. Just PM me if ur interested. I will accept any offer that sounds decent.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #6
Laethius
Initiate

Laethius is unknown at this point
I am Laethius from Thunderhorn US, and am the Project Manager for a Voice Actor's group called 'The Voice'. Our home forums is the Wayhouse forums. We are still new, having only just reformed, but we can get some jobs done. [I go by the SN 'Makon' there.]

I myself am good with Elves, Humans, and have been working on Dwarven but that's still in 'practice', and have been doing VA'ing since back in September, doing Oblivion mods for people. I am open to record my lines myself, or am open for VoIP Acting at mostly any time past 11:00pm Pacific.
Laethius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:46 AM   #7
Gedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laethius View Post
I am Laethius from Thunderhorn US, and am the Project Manager for a Voice Actor's group called 'The Voice'. Our home forums is the Wayhouse forums. We are still new, having only just reformed, but we can get some jobs done. [I go by the SN 'Makon' there.]

I myself am good with Elves, Humans, and have been working on Dwarven but that's still in 'practice', and have been doing VA'ing since back in September, doing Oblivion mods for people. I am open to record my lines myself, or am open for VoIP Acting at mostly any time past 11:00pm Pacific.
excellent! This is just what we need, a voice acting group! Make sure you contact the people in our forum looking for people like you. Contact me if you want to make something more of it.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:12 PM   #8
Guyst
Initiate

Guyst is unknown at this point
What about the Voice Acting Alliance?
:Link
Guyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:55 PM   #9
shigekix
Initiate

shigekix is unknown at this point
Hello, I'm Ramune from US server Aggramar. I'm 18 years old and female, and looking to do work that I could place on an official demo reel to start kicking off a career in the real world! I'm open to any and all work, and my voice has a rather large range. I have played young boys and girls in Japanese animation fan-dubbing as well as teenage and adult women. I'm American with a bit of a weak New England accent, currently residing in California. To get in touch with me, feel free to find me in game as Ramune or Shigekix on Aggramar, or add me to your MSN as [email protected]. You can also e-mail me at [email protected].
shigekix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:09 AM   #10
rachmes
Initiate

rachmes is unknown at this point
Hey NEW ACTOR LOOKING FOR WORK

im a new actor looking for work any role mostly a human but any is fine i would do body acting but i dont know how that would work since im on a private server well pm with role and info thank you