WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Suggestions
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
Raise
Initiate

Raise is unknown at this point
Youtube: Do not upload videos there~

Not sure if this was posted but a reminder to those who make videos...

DO NOT WASTE TIME UPLOADING TO YOU TUBE especially if the music in your videos or ANY type of content is not your own. They have been drastically blocking and banning videos because of copyright infringement. I mean...EVERYTHING. Even if you put a picture of someone famous in a video
it has a chance to be blocked.

Google's new policies pretty much made You Tube more for corporations to advertise and users who make and only use ORIGINAL material. I deleted my Youtube after they blocked videos I had on You tube for years then all of a sudden Google takes over and removes them. I don't blame them for not
trying to defend the users though, would have been more stressful trying to defend probably 50 lawsuits a day.

Funny though, users were actually helping a lot of these artist become more
popular by using their music in videos, it's not like people were linking actually songs or content for downloads.

Anyways, just pretty much wanted to let everyone know to be careful about that! Bye!
Raise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
b45h0r
Initiate

b45h0r is unknown at this point
Try www.own3D.tv video platform with streaming gaming movies, also in HD.
there are some mmorpg videos too, but atm mainly esport games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raise View Post
Not sure if this was posted but a reminder to those who make videos...

DO NOT WASTE TIME UPLOADING TO YOU TUBE especially if the music in your videos or ANY type of content is not your own. They have been drastically blocking and banning videos because of copyright infringement. I mean...EVERYTHING. Even if you put a picture of someone famous in a video
it has a chance to be blocked.

Google's new policies pretty much made You Tube more for corporations to advertise and users who make and only use ORIGINAL material. I deleted my Youtube after they blocked videos I had on You tube for years then all of a sudden Google takes over and removes them. I don't blame them for not
trying to defend the users though, would have been more stressful trying to defend probably 50 lawsuits a day.

Funny though, users were actually helping a lot of these artist become more
popular by using their music in videos, it's not like people were linking actually songs or content for downloads.

Anyways, just pretty much wanted to let everyone know to be careful about that! Bye!
b45h0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #3
b45h0r
Initiate

b45h0r is unknown at this point
€dit: overview WoW vids : http://www.own3d.tv/videos/?search=&...earch_enter=GO
b45h0r is offline   Reply With Quote