WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
Claryn
Initiate

Claryn is unknown at this point
Any MMORPG like this`?

Hi!

I've been playing World of Warcraft for a long time now (3 years).
After they released Cataclysm, I took a break (for now 3 months) and I kinda want to start playing these MMORP Games again.

I think Blizzard destroyed World of Warcraft in their last expansion pack, but I still really want to play it. I got ALOT of good memories, and I get a special feeling when I'm playing it. I'm a roleplayer. I love lore, and very heavy roleplaying. I love World of Warcraft's lore, its so much to do, its so huge! You can like do a storyline with some friends that can go on for several weeks, without ending, because that storyline in the game is so heavy, and huge that it never ends! I also love the graphics. Its not the best, but its kinda clean, not like GuildWars where it is so sharp .. So what I am looking for is:

A game that is just as good as World of Warcraft on roleplaying and PvP (TBC). I have to have atleast 4 million users, and roleplaying servers. It does not have to be totaly free, but I want it to be very much like World of Warcraft - but not like Cataclysm, more like TBC and WOTLK. The graphics have to be kinda the same, they can be better, but not like in GuildWars.

Are there any games out there like this?

Thanks!
Claryn is offline   Reply With Quote