WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
GaryHartmann
Initiate

GaryHartmann is an unknown quantity at this point
Voice actors needed for Machinima!

Hey guys!
As you might have seen, I've posted a video requesting voice actors for a Machinima currently under development and I figured I'd also post about it here! (The video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUL2OWdglVs)

If you think you're suited for a role and is interested in having your voice in a professionally made World of Warcraft machinima, record yourself reading one of the following lines, upload it to Youtube and PM the link to one of the following:

Warcraftmovies Username: Garyhartmann
Youtube Username: TheGaryhartmann
Email: [email protected]

All accents is accepted but try to avoid background noise as much as possible! The title and protagonist will remain unnamed throughout these auditions but will revealed to the applying actors.
As I've also mentioned to a few of the applicants, the movie is running on a near non-existent budget and is made purely for entertainment, which means you'd be in it for the exposure and a chance to get heard! :-).

The available roles are currently:

The Protagonist (Voice characteristics: Male, middle-aged Tauren, slow, rough, deep, mature). If you'd like to audition for this role, read one or all of the following lines:

- Talking softly, lightly injured "N-nothing ... there is no need to worry... (pause) It's only a scratch. "
- Annoyed tone while interrupting mugging "Hey! (pause) shouldn't you be hitting on someone your own age?"

Sheyra (Voice characteristics: Female, Middle-aged tauren, kind, warm, deep). If you'd like to audition for this role, read one or all of the following lines:
-Startled "By the Earthmother! What happened my love? (pause) I'm so happy you're okay!"
-Softly "Come to bed my love(pause)... let it go."

Old Wise Man (Voice characteristics: Male, Old Undead, deadly injured, warm, deep). If you'd like to audition for this role, read one or all of the following lines:
- whispering, near death "I thank you kind stranger... Although I'm afraid your trouble was wasted"
- whispering, near death "The .. key.."

Antagonist (Voice characteristics: Male, vile, hateful, rough, deep, slightly heath ledger joker-ish). If you'd like to audition for this role, read one or all of the following lines:
- Infused with adrenaline, insanity "Hey, hey, hey let's not forget who messed with who here!"
- Smug "It's only business."

Orc Child Citizen (Voice characteristics: Male, young, questioning). If you'd like to audition for this role, read one or all of the following lines:
"Father, why does that Tauren look like that? (pause)... I don't understand, - what's wrong with him?"

Orc Father (Voice characteristics: Male, middle-aged, Strict, "Orc voice"). If you'd like to audition for this role, read one or all of the following lines:
"Shh! Be Quiet son! Don't get his attention (pause) he's a no, good, drunk"

Last edited by GaryHartmann : 04-17-2013 at 04:20 PM.
GaryHartmann is offline   Reply With Quote