WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-05-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
Aedonix
Initiate

Aedonix is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for a male voice actor with a specific talent.

Basicly this is what i am after.. someone who can provide me with vocal work on a periodic basis.

But here's the catch. They must be able to pull off a convincing impersonation of Totalbiscuit. (if you don't know who Totalbiscuit is the a) what rock have you been hiding under /sarcasm and b) go to this website http://www.cynicalbrit.com and click on any of the videos there for an idea of his voice and vocal style.

This would be a periodic thing and i would wish to call upon you again from time to time to provide very short (perhapse even as little as 2 lines of dialogue) clips for my movies.

The character is basicly a news reader/anchor who has a very small part in the productions but it is a voice that I myself am unable to even get close to being able to imitate.

could you please send all applications/enquieries to my private message box as i don't often tend to venture into this section of the forums unless i have a specific need to.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Aedonix
Aedonix is offline   Reply With Quote