WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #51
Darkferal
Initiate

Darkferal is unknown at this point
Uploade at Stage6. The best streamsite ever.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:28 PM   #52
Tirisfal01
Initiate

Tirisfal01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nathan's right guys. When there are fans, there are enemies. Just like for real celebs.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:51 PM   #53
lliam95
Initiate

lliam95 is an unknown quantity at this point
So Illegal danish is out, just not on Myndflame or Warcraftmovies.com?
Old 01-01-2008, 05:58 PM   #54
Liania
Initiate

Liania is unknown at this point
I highly doubt they're doing this just to further postpone their video. I understand that many people are upset, mostly the people who are paying for this movie, but you have to recognize that they have worked very hard to put this together. They'll release it when they're ready, and they'll do it in a way they please -- not just on a stream. Most of you aren't paying a cent to see a movie that most likely is good enough to be on the big sceen. You can get angry, you can complain, and you can blame events that have no meaning whatsoever to this movie's production, but it doesn't change the fact that something big enough happened for them to release this movie at a further date.

The movie is going to be great, just focus on that and it'll come out sooner then you think. (:
Old 01-01-2008, 06:17 PM   #55
Hairydude

Hairydude is unknown at this point
The reason the movie isn't out yet, is because their website was hacked. Therefore, they didn't release the movie because they want to publish it on their website for commercial purposes.

My best advice would be give them time to sort their stuff out and they'll release it soon or later.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:25 PM   #56
Ravagous
Initiate

Ravagous is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairydude View Post
The reason the movie isn't out yet, is because their website was hacked. Therefore, they didn't release the movie because they want to publish it on their website for commercial purposes.

My best advice would be give them time to sort their stuff out and they'll release it soon or later.
Are you stupid? They stated their website crashed, everyone else says it got hacked, but no one knew shit till 9:41 thids morning.

They're going to upload it sometime between today or tomorrow.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #57
tsz42
Initiate

tsz42 is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagous View Post
Are you stupid? They stated their website crashed, everyone else says it got hacked, but no one knew shit till 9:41 thids morning.

They're going to upload it sometime between today or tomorrow.

are YOU stupid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myndflame
Yesterday afternoon the forums crashed after an organized site-based attack hit our already overloaded server.
No reason to call him stupid. No one knew shit because their site was down dip sh*t and they were working threw new years to get it up and going again to please the masses! Thank you for being ungrateful.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:51 PM   #58
Foxeye
Initiate

Foxeye is an unknown quantity at this point
Well at least they put out a statement, only a few more hours to go.....*twitches*

Old 01-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #59
lawlganked
Initiate

lawlganked is an unknown quantity at this point
sites up, forums and live chat are down. No updates on the release... hmmm
Old 01-01-2008, 07:16 PM   #60
deveraux
Initiate

deveraux is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanpinard View Post
Are you joking? What would you spend so much effort only to upload on the crappiest video feed ever.

Besides, MF probably has agreements with their sponsors.
That was just an illustrative example :p

I really feel bad for gobbler and the crew now with the site being hacked and all that pressure now on their backs...But what I don't like is setting a date and then do not deliver...whatever the circumstances are...Feels like Blizzcon all over again...my example should just show that they have more possibilities.

I think it would have been best if they never have set a date. Done when it's done >> release.

I'm just mad for letting me get excited again and then what we get is again just another delay.
Closed Thread