Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > General Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
kells8383
Initiate

kells8383 is unknown at this point
chance to win a six-month subscription to your favorite MMORPG

HI!!

My name is Kelly Sopchak and I am a graduate student at the University of Houston. I am currently researching the gamers' experience of playing MMORPGs. For years I played FFXI as Kullee, which began my interest in exploring what about the gamer and the game encourages us to play. Anyway, below is the invitation to the survey, and I would be greatly appreciative for your input. After I have collected enough surveys I there will be a drawing for 5 six-month subscriptions given out in the form of $90 gift cards. Thanks for you time!!

Would you be willing to complete a survey that takes approximately 15 minutes for a chance to win a six-month subscription ($90 gift card) to the MMORPG or your choice? Kelly Sopchak from the University of Houston is conducting research to assess American gamers experience of playing MMORPGs. Only those 18 and older who reside in the U.S.A. are eligible to complete the survey. Participation is completely anonymous and will help researchers and game designers identify what aspects of playing MMORPGs you like the most! If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Kelly Sopchak at [email protected] . To begin the survey, please click on the link below.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/561940...ce-and-MMORPGs

This project has been reviewed by the University of Houston Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects (713) 743-9204.
kells8383 is offline   Reply With Quote