WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Anything wrong?
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-03-2008, 05:57 AM   #1
Brasou
Initiate

Brasou is an unknown quantity at this point
Premium account status removed...wtf?

Well I Paided for 6 months(no subscription) to warcraftmovies premium Via Echeck with paypal, my account was set to premium instantly after the paypal check was sent, Then once the echeck cleared and everything was finished..Bam, my Premium account status was removed and I have been un-able to use any of the advanced features since. It was cleared on Apr. 16, 2008 so thats 15 days down the drain, wtf is going on? I have sent 2 emails already and opened a Dispute via paypal for not receiving anything I paid for... If you guys arent just trying to scam me any reply would be nice.
Brasou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
I am sorry for the delayed response.

We have a system where we give 7 days pending to echeck payments. I seems we need to increase that to 10-11 days. I checked the logs on our servers and for some reason it did not receive the notification about the echeck payment gotten through. However checking Paypal's logs directly it shows it cleared.

I have upgraded your account and added a few extra days as a compensation for the delay. Our account staff has been out of office during the big first of may holiday.