WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Anything wrong?
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
Phibi
Initiate

Phibi is unknown at this point
Banned for making a comment...good job

Sorry but this is ridiculous.

Some horribad kid is deleting every negative comment about his movie and when you re-write your comment laughing at him for doing so you get BANNED from the site?

What kind of stupid crap is this if someone can just delete all the things that critize his movie? I thought this page is about telling people if their movie sucks and when you do so, you get BANNED?

Maybe you should think about hiring new moderators or so.
Cause banning people for saying "hey, sorry, your video is boring and thanks for deleting my previous comment and thanks for deleting my next comment cause i will repeat what i said cause no matter how often you delete it, your video will still suck" is pretty, pretty lame
Phibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
I just checked the logs and it turns out that you are one of users who had most comments deleted Thats an achivement. I have a long list of the comments in question if you want to check it out.

Since you come onto the forum and asked about it I think it shows that you care about your prescence here so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and lift your ban. Provide constructive critism (mocking a spec is not one of them) and you will be fine.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
Phibi
Initiate

Phibi is unknown at this point
thank you very much.

well i'm one of the people who actually watches a movie and trys to help the author if there's something that sucked / i didn't like or whatever.

but if someone starts QQing cause you say his movie was bad, then why the heck is he allowed to delete those comments? i mean there's not only sunshine in the world. you also gotta deal with the bad things. you just can't ignore them. and that really kinda pisses me off.

i guess you can tell which guy i'm referring to (*cough*a paladin*cough*). so if he can't deal with negative comments he shouldn't upload a video. that's what i wanted to say but he kept on QQing about me being a troll when i only said the truth. just like a few other guys, which got their comments also deleted...

imho he deserves punishment for making it look like his movie is OMGWTF 5 POINTS when in reality all he did was deleting everything negative :x
Phibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:15 PM   #4
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
We try too keep the balance between full author controll (like Youtube where the author can ban specific users from commenting his movies and can delete any comment he see fit) and free for all commenting and rating. Its a very delicate balance. Our moderators have final say in what comment gets deleted. As long is the tone of the comment is contructive it will not be deleted.