Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > General Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-16-2007, 08:44 AM   #1
Arogtar
Initiate

Arogtar is unknown at this point
Could someone help a German ?

Hiho,

I need someone to post the following into the "warrior discussion" forum on worldofwarcraft.com.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/bo...Id=10022&sid=1

Unfortunately you can't login with an EU-account, but this HAS to reach the american CM's.

The title should be:

################################################## ###

Some questions to the warrior CM's

The text is the following:

Hello Americans,

at first I want to say, I'm a German, so if I write some stuff here completely wrong (no matter if gramatically or

linguistical), please be patient

So if you may let me introduce myself...

I'm a warrior, playing since 1.3. Needless to say that I purchased BC like everyone else did.
I really hoped on a new "age" of WoW, it was an absolutely great chance of getting some balance back into the game, but...

Well, balance ?

A)

1) As anyone can see the 3-min-mage still remains, you failed at this point. Skill needed for PvP ? No need for skill if you

just have the "i-owned-you-with-a-single-spell"button ?!

2) Same for the Warlocks, the DoTs still tick way to hard, or lets better say "it's way to easy just to dot a player while

running, and then no matter what you do, even if you die your target will follow you nearly instantly because you just have to

good DoTs" ?

3) Need more ?

Well, but thats not the point I wanted to write about. Just think about it a bit, and maybe test how crazy mages/warlocks go

with that.

The point I want to get at is the patch you've planned. I know why you are actually killing the Fury-Tree.
Because you aren't able to think of a good way to keep fury competetive in the actual state and nerf ms in the same turn, ha ?
Well, simply take a look at this:

http://talents.unleashedgaming.net/?p=vt&i=18789

I'm working on this talents for several weeks, to be exact since the 6th of February.
My thread in the German WoW-Forums has reached 24301 views and 408 answers.
It's called "Some questions to the warrior CM's", to find here: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....23312526&sid=3

Your so-called "German Community Manager/Representator" (GCR) Trigmas answhered the following on page 2:

"Ich färbe den Beitrag hiermit einmal blau, um weiteres pushen zu verhindern und eine konstruktive Diskussion zu fördern. Wir

haben euer Feedback zusammengefasst und zur Kenntnis genommen. Sammelt weitere Anmerkungen gerne in diesem Beitrag."

Before you think of translating it, I'll do it for you:

"I'll colour your article blue, to stop the /push and to get a good discussion running.
We have seen your feedback and summarised it. Keep on collecting ideas in this thread."

That was on the 13th of February.

So, until now neither he nor anyone else of the Community-Managers did inform us about the progress, our requests about it are

simply being ignored, that's why I finally wanted to see my post here.

I would appreciate it if someone, maybe even Tseric ?, would take a look at this talent build.
There are far more things spoken about in the thread, but maybe you'll understand that i simply can't translate 20 sites from

German to english.
I also think that Blizzard should have a way better translator amployed as my humble self

By the way, if the Europeans could log on themself in the US-Forums, this would've been way easier. Because then I would have

wrote all that stuff already in this forum.
But I can also understand that you want to keep the forums clean of all the spamposts that would come with it

At last point, I just wanted to add this:
Tread your GCR's on the toes, I don't know if they informed you about the post, but if not they just made their work on a very

horrible way.

Greetings from EU-Khaz'Goroth
Arogtar

PS: Like in our forums, please keep spam and flames out.

Big thanks up front

Greetz
Arogtar

Last edited by Arogtar : 04-23-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Arogtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:49 AM   #2
Arogtar
Initiate

Arogtar is unknown at this point
still help needed, come on guys
Arogtar is offline   Reply With Quote