WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > General Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 02:54 AM   #21
kiahann

kiahann is notable
Don't call him a fool he's in the same boat your in.

If you don't hear back i suggest calling technical support.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:27 AM   #22
gamerfreak0510
Initiate

gamerfreak0510 is unknown at this point
nah i am unbanned
Old 11-06-2006, 03:44 PM   #23
kiahann

kiahann is notable
Cool grats man.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:31 PM   #24
Quazimodo

Quazimodo is notable
Good to hear that.
( Y )
()~*~()
(_)-(_)
SAY NO TO CAREBEARS!
JOIN TWILIGHT DYNASTY
-Site- -Rules and Guidelines- -Video-
Old 11-07-2006, 01:09 PM   #25
MaceMan
Initiate

MaceMan is unknown at this point
The "speeder" program changes your operating system clocks so that programs think time is going faster than it actually is. It is commonly used as a speed hack in WoW, because you can use it to move faster then other players. If you are telling the truth and you were not using it to hack in game, I suggest you email Blizzard and you might get a 72 hour ban instead of a permanent one.

Edit: Ah, good to hear.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:23 PM   #26
Ragnorok161

Ragnorok161 is unknown at this point
Ummm why do you need a third party program to do that?
Old 11-11-2006, 03:44 PM   #27
Flynt
Initiate

Flynt is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaceMan View Post
The "speeder" program changes your operating system clocks so that programs think time is going faster than it actually is. It is commonly used as a speed hack in WoW, because you can use it to move faster then other players. If you are telling the truth and you were not using it to hack in game, I suggest you email Blizzard and you might get a 72 hour ban instead of a permanent one.

Edit: Ah, good to hear.

Actually:

A Speed hack works by changing or overclocking the frequency that your comptuer operates at. An example of this would be making a 1Ghz computer think its a 2Ghz computer, by doing so you speed the information output up which can cause an over exhuarstion on your chips as well as your computer.

How Speed Hacks work with wow is completly diffrent from simulation of lag on the machine itself.

Speedhacks:

Things commonly known as a Speed hack interface with WoW, by hooking, or injecting into the internal memmory of world of warcraft. A programmer knows that internal variables (numbers and information) are stored deep within WoW. Using a program to hook, or inject (break into) WoW, then simulate the code and send a fake value back to the server to increase the rate at which your computer sends a packet back to the server. WoW runs like any other MMO or server based packet responce. If a player is moving in a straight line, then the player sends no more packets, the moment a player does a distinct movement of somekind the computer will relay that information to server to update the server with your coordinates and what you did. How a speed hack works is by telling your machine to go ahead and process the information and keep going until you say stop, in which case it updates the server on what you did and where you are.

How a Speeder works for your machine is controls the inlet valve. Imagine a hose, when you have it open to a certian amount, water comes out and doesnt spurge everywhere from to much pressure, thats like a computers information. Now imagine opening the gates, like the hose, alot of information starts pouring in, which is what your computer does, and it has sparattic amounts of water shooting everywhere, just like a computer would. Sparratic amounts of information flow in and out, with no cap making your computer work faster and 2-5X as hard, which could potentially destroy your system.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:27 PM   #28
Ragnorok161

Ragnorok161 is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynt View Post
Actually:

A Speed hack works by changing or overclocking the frequency that your comptuer operates at. An example of this would be making a 1Ghz computer think its a 2Ghz computer, by doing so you speed the information output up which can cause an over exhuarstion on your chips as well as your computer.

How Speed Hacks work with wow is completly diffrent from simulation of lag on the machine itself.

Speedhacks:

Things commonly known as a Speed hack interface with WoW, by hooking, or injecting into the internal memmory of world of warcraft. A programmer knows that internal variables (numbers and information) are stored deep within WoW. Using a program to hook, or inject (break into) WoW, then simulate the code and send a fake value back to the server to increase the rate at which your computer sends a packet back to the server. WoW runs like any other MMO or server based packet responce. If a player is moving in a straight line, then the player sends no more packets, the moment a player does a distinct movement of somekind the computer will relay that information to server to update the server with your coordinates and what you did. How a speed hack works is by telling your machine to go ahead and process the information and keep going until you say stop, in which case it updates the server on what you did and where you are.

How a Speeder works for your machine is controls the inlet valve. Imagine a hose, when you have it open to a certian amount, water comes out and doesnt spurge everywhere from to much pressure, thats like a computers information. Now imagine opening the gates, like the hose, alot of information starts pouring in, which is what your computer does, and it has sparattic amounts of water shooting everywhere, just like a computer would. Sparratic amounts of information flow in and out, with no cap making your computer work faster and 2-5X as hard, which could potentially destroy your system.
QFT Faster computer and a speed hack are totally diffrient
Old 11-16-2006, 08:35 AM   #29
MauroR
Initiate

MauroR is an unknown quantity at this point
The hacks are not allowed in this kind of game, you knew it, I don't wantto be harse but you deserve it, even if it is only a speeder.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:04 PM   #30
Quazimodo

Quazimodo is notable
Hacks arent allowed in any kind of MMO <.< And from what I understand it's not a hack, it just speeds up his browser.. but wth do you need that for.. this just confuses me, stop using these crap speed up programs.... that's the solution.
( Y )
()~*~()
(_)-(_)
SAY NO TO CAREBEARS!
JOIN TWILIGHT DYNASTY
-Site- -Rules and Guidelines- -Video-
Closed Thread