WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Making
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
Liania
Initiate

Liania is unknown at this point
Insert retarded question here.

Hi

Recently I have decided that I want nothing more then to learn how to edit videos. I am aware that it's a really hard process and takes a lot to learn.

However, I've found it (as a local blonde) impossible for me to learn anything by myself. If anyone has or knows of any full time guides, please, please feel free to post them here! But for the meantime, I've got some things that I'm really stumped on:

1. How do I get my quality the best that it can be, in fraps, general, etc? I have an extra hard drive that I can use for whatever needed, so space isn't a problem.

2. What did I do? ): I was playing around with settings and now my videos are stuck looking... Bad.

3. Is there any way I can fully view (prehaps in windows media player) without spending 5 hours rendering or whatever you do the video? Its so hard to see whats going on in that little box.

4. Okay, heres a pretty dumb one. How do I cut out clips? Like, select a place where I want to stop the current clip, break it in two, delete it, etc.

5. How do I get WoW sounds? I heard theres a program that you can use that has all the in game wow sounds (for example boss fights, where they yell when you aggro them). I heard a rumor that you have to like extract the wow sound folder or something, but I can't find it nor do i know how to do that anways.

Thanks for your time,
Lia < 3

ps - if you have any starter tips, feel free to post them. I reaaalllly want to download window's media something manager but for some reason whenever I try to it comes up as an error. It seems like a lot easier and a better place to start when editing for the first time.
Liania is offline   Reply With Quote