WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #1
untamedcookie
Initiate

untamedcookie is an unknown quantity at this point
delete movie

hi
how to delete a movie already out?
cant find the trash can icon anywhere
untamedcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:57 PM   #2
Terwilliger

Terwilliger is unknown at this point
At the moment this feature isn't available.

If you would like it deleted, or a movie deleted in the future, PM an admin (Gedan or Uzbeki) and they will take care of it.

Alternatively, post the name of the movie here and someone else will take care of it.

It takes years to build trust, and just seconds to destroy it.
Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:51 AM   #3
Rovo
Initiate

Rovo is unknown at this point
this is some kind of thread-hijack - sorry therefore but i feel the topic isn't to different and don't want to open a new thread ^^

yesterday I've uploaded my bt-video, after a few minutes the wcm-upload finished the filefront upload finished too, so I put the filefront-link to the mirror-part (as allways). but then I noticed how the unreleased movie appeared as "no mirrors. awaiting upload"-comment appeared next to my movie, alltough it as been at "awaiting moderator" just minutes before. well, thought of an error as I had eddited the movie-info. I logged out, closed the browser, cleared my cache and reopened wcm and it still said no mirrors ...

so I uploaded the whole thing again, as I went sleeping while the file was uploading, I noticed in the morning, that there was a transmission error at some point (upload page stated an error), unreleased movie states awaiting moderator, after reloading the page again, no mirror again.

with my last movies I uploaded I haven't noticed those problems. what have I done wrong?
Rovo is offline   Reply With Quote