WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Requests and Movie Ideas
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2007, 01:46 PM   #11
Z.x

Z.x is unknown at this point
By the way, you do know you would have to put out some insane editing throughout the whole video if you want it to be a 'good rogue pvp video', right? Not just the promotion clip. There's billions of rogue vids out there and the few that stand out as 'good' have set very high standards for editing.
Z.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 04:20 PM   #12
Bousi
Initiate

Bousi is unknown at this point
I know thanks, I download almost 10 videos a day so I know perfectly what I'm going in to ^^'.
Bousi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:20 PM   #13
Rovo
Initiate

Rovo is unknown at this point
hi,

I can recommend blender (http://www.blender.org/) as a good and formost free cg. its obviosly more than just an ordinary cg. you can build logos, 3D-Objects and scenes, make games and even build whole movies with it.

at first touch it's not the easiest program to be used, therefore I recommend you further lecture and tutorials. As I have been played with blender for quite a time at university I came up with an idea for a guild-logo that gets burned out of steal. The rendering of the scene took quite a time as I rendered it for 1024x768 and got slowed in the final video to let the laser apear more realistic. the final result could be viewed here: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=51274

so if you plan to produce a logo with blender, google might be your friend (blender creating logo) but if you wanna have a rogue in different perspectives use either wow+fraps and use some fx-filters or use wowmodelviewer, which might be the easiest way. as allways, play arround and test those fancy functions your program offers you and see yourself what the result may look like.

hope there was something interessting for you in my post

PS: sorry for my bad english ^^
Rovo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:02 AM   #14
Bousi
Initiate

Bousi is unknown at this point
Hello.

Thanks a lot Rovo for your answer.

It has been so much time since I asked I wasn't expecting any new answer.

I am downloading Blender as you recomended and I will try to see what I can do with it.

I hope I can make 3D Models interect easly '.

I added a commentary on your nice MooN promotion video.

Good bye '.
Bousi is offline   Reply With Quote