WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarhammerMovies.net > Anything wrong?
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-10-2008, 08:38 AM   #1
Groborthir
Initiate

Groborthir is unknown at this point
Picture to my movies aren't quite right

Hiya, I just started uploading my second movie, and once again I'm faced an absolutely horrible picture attached to my movie (you know, the small picture you see when you go to a movie's page). I upload them in the suggested 64x64 pixels, which results in my tiny picture being enlarged (and thus grossly pixelated on the pages: http://www.warhammermovies.net/movieview.php?id=605 ). To rectify this, I then try uploading in larger sizes, eventhough they surpass the 64x64 that is suggested (but not the filesize), and the upload just doesn't seem to work, no matter how insistingly much I try.

I know this is just an aesthetical thing, but I would like to see my amateur movies have at least a posh and fancy and pretty picture associated with them

Anybody got any ideas?
Groborthir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
Opie
Site Manager

Opie is unknown at this point
Hello, Groborthir!

The correct size for the movie picture is 163x123 (pixels). If you upload a picture with these dimensions, it will fit perfectly into the box. Also, remember to give our servers a few minutes to synchronize the settings between themselves if the new picture you uploaded does not display right away.

Regards.
Opie is offline   Reply With Quote