Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-14-2006, 09:49 AM   #11
raamoz
Initiate

raamoz is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnorok161 View Post
He is on a illegal private server.
illegal private server? first of all. it isnt illegal to have one, as long as you have a official account too.
and second is, you can download TBC alpha and download a emulated server for that. then you can add the items because you are a GM on that server, because its your own. i cant even see anything illegal in this.
this is what i think at least. i've read all this in a blizzard mail.
i do all this cind of stuff, i know a lot of these private servers, at least how to set them up and so on. i know also a little about bots and hacks but i dont use them. and i can model change allmost everything. this doesnt even take 10 minutes to do. im just getting tired of people saying: ''model editing is illegal''
and ''its illegal to have a private server'' do you guys actually knowing what you are saying? i have sent a mail to blizzard. they said: model editing is OK as long as you dont have any unfair advantage in PvP or PvE with it. and private servers are also OK as long as you have a official blizzard account.
delete this reply if it is neccesary. i just want you people to know that its not illegal, only hacking.
-raamoz
raamoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:19 AM   #12
Clashez
Initiate

Clashez is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by raamoz View Post
illegal private server? first of all. it isnt illegal to have one, as long as you have a official account too.
and second is, you can download TBC alpha and download a emulated server for that. then you can add the items because you are a GM on that server, because its your own. i cant even see anything illegal in this.
i do all this cind of stuff, i know a lot of these private servers, at least how to set them up and so on. i know also a little about bots and hacks but i dont use them. and i can model change allmost everything. this doesnt even take 10 minutes to do. im just getting tired of people saying: ''model editing is illegal''
and ''its illegal to have a private server'' do you guys actually knowing what you are saying? i have sent a mail to blizzard. they said: model editing is OK as long as you dont have any unfair advantage in PvP or PvE with it. and private servers are also OK as long as you have a official blizzard account.
delete this reply if it is neccesary. i just want you people to know that its not illegal, only hacking.
-raamoz
amen =]
Clashez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:17 PM   #13
sourdude
Initiate

sourdude is unknown at this point
they really cant ban him, he is on a server that they cant control, and possibly he isnt paying either
Old 11-14-2006, 12:19 PM   #14
sourdude
Initiate

sourdude is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by raamoz View Post
-raamoz
another amen from me too