WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > PvP
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-03-2007, 06:33 PM   #31
godliest

godliest is notable
No cursor*

And yes, it's very good to have that option on when recording a PvP movie, it looks kind of dumb when the mouse just suddenly pops up.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #32
Krez
Initiate

Krez is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiahann View Post
That's why if you record with fraps you can just check "No Curser" then they can't see it at all.
ilu .
Krez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:51 AM   #33
Huffer
Initiate

Huffer is an unknown quantity at this point
Clicker

I personally dont use the mouse to click much at all for abilities, but I've seen enough videos of people clicking that would probably own me. I'm not sure if there is a "correct" way to play or a "more skilled" version of popping your abilities as long as they get triggered before your opponent you will win. But then again it's hard to tell if you've just been wasted by a clicker.
Huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:09 AM   #34
Paladium
Initiate

Paladium is an unknown quantity at this point
personally...i dont care about mouse clickers. I don't think it's annoying either, whatever makes you PvP better then i think you should do it but i use key bindings which let me strafe around enemies better while using moves even easier (considering i have about 4 fingers instead of one on the mouse)
Paladium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 06:56 PM   #35
AkA-NiGhTeLf
Initiate

AkA-NiGhTeLf is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryssy View Post
I've seen a mouseclicker movie 1 time, it was a hunter.
I can't stand to watch it seriously, I automaticly watch him click all buttons instead of watching the screen and see what happens at the fight.
It's so annoying to watch and I hate it.
I myself have everything binded, with my warlock I have 24 keys binded.
I only click a couple of things, but almost all abilities that I use in pvp is binded.
A WARLOCK WITH KEYBINDINGS LAWL, like its not already in this order: 1,2,3,4,5, wait 20 seconds, 1,2,3,4,5, skillcoil? is that rite?
AkA-NiGhTeLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:06 AM   #36
Buldren
Initiate

Buldren is an unknown quantity at this point
i honestly cant thing of any thing that you need to click... i play druid (most keys of any class) and i have everything binded. As its been said - why waste time moving about the screen with your mouse? You risk hitting the wrong button and also you look like a douche in videos. When i see a clicker i automatically think "n00b" because if your a good PVP'er its all about reaction time and you get substantially gimped when you click.

bindings ftw
Buldren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:38 AM   #37
Druz
Initiate

Druz is an unknown quantity at this point
I try to use keybinidings, but some things i still click. like drink/eat, cold snap, scorch and some other minors.
I try to get rid of the habit, but i often have the problem of missing the button, don't got too big hands

And i think the main reason for people disliking it is that the mouse flying over the screen gets in the way of you and the enemy.
Druz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #38
Pamis
Initiate

Pamis is unknown at this point
I was a mouse clicker a long time ago, lemme tell you as a warrior its actually really important. When you do a quick spin rotation with your mouse then press intercept at the same time, u get off the intercept much quicker. Others moves help too with it
Pamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #39
Gulley
Initiate

Gulley is an unknown quantity at this point
Ive played for over 3 years...started out clicking, binded for a while and found out that, like someone said, with Gcd's it makes binds/clicking equal,BUT IF! you are able to control the fight such as LOS, Camera, Counter attacks. Having experience and knowing where your buttons are a big part, but def if your not able to control all this at once, then keybind or click whatever is best for your play style, is better.
Gulley is offline   Reply With Quote