WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > PvP
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-03-2008, 12:23 AM   #1
mxpenguin
Initiate

mxpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
undead vs orc warrior

personally i think undead are by far the coolest race. but orcs have the 15% stun resist. and i hate nothing more than the absurd amount of stuns in this game. undead have cannibalism, which seems useless these days QQ, and teh fear thing which is not useless.

should i roll orc or undead? is the 15% stun resistance and dmg thing a big enough reason to give up the awesomeness that is the undead?

do all you orcs out there notice the 15% when you go from playign ur orc to another one of your characters or is it negligible?
mxpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:24 AM   #2
Beanz0124
Initiate

Beanz0124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Would have to say Orc.

Blood Fury is amazing when trying to burst the last bit on a healer and you can't go wrong with 15% stun resist (sooo many rogues now-a-days).

Undead are meh, and WotF is situational at best because Zerker Rage is already a good enough fear break.
Beanz0124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
Egerhan
Initiate

Egerhan is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah Orc warrior ftw imo if you get all the gems and ench and stuff+ gear ofc if some gives + stun resi or sumthin like that it is all good and yes you do feel the transfer from a Orc warr to a Undead warr imo both races are good as warriors but orc is by far the best but in the end it all comes down to the players skill lvl
Egerhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:56 AM   #4
d200512
Initiate

d200512 is unknown at this point
orc is good !! but the bes for arena pvp is tauren! orc is more for duels! you dont need stun resist so much stuns give you so many rage omg... but when you have +5% +warstopm its really good bc warrior has only 1 skill to stop casters and its pummel, which requirs rage and has cd, so warstomp is second way to stop casting!! check all top horde warrior druid, warrior shaman setaps? i see only cows... and what about undead omg, the most ussless warrior , you dont need will of forsaken!!!! you have 2 ablities death wish and berserkers rage to imunne fears!!!
d200512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:58 PM   #5
(SHC)Methadone
Initiate

(SHC)Methadone is unknown at this point
Lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxpenguin View Post
personally i think undead are by far the coolest race. but orcs have the 15% stun resist. and i hate nothing more than the absurd amount of stuns in this game. undead have cannibalism, which seems useless these days QQ, and teh fear thing which is not useless.

should i roll orc or undead? is the 15% stun resistance and dmg thing a big enough reason to give up the awesomeness that is the undead?

do all you orcs out there notice the 15% when you go from playign ur orc to another one of your characters or is it negligible?
Lmfao when it comes down to "PvP" Cool Doesn't Matter as much as "Useful" Or "Skills". No one cares about your emo bone fetish Orc warriors > Undead warriors in everyway. Warriors already have fear immunity why the hell do they need more? End of story.
(SHC)Methadone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:09 PM   #6
KrazyRobot
Initiate

KrazyRobot is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by d200512 View Post
orc is good !! but the bes for arena pvp is tauren! orc is more for duels! you dont need stun resist so much stuns give you so many rage omg... but when you have +5% +warstopm its really good bc warrior has only 1 skill to stop casters and its pummel, which requirs rage and has cd, so warstomp is second way to stop casting!! check all top horde warrior druid, warrior shaman setaps? i see only cows... and what about undead omg, the most ussless warrior , you dont need will of forsaken!!!! you have 2 ablities death wish and berserkers rage to imunne fears!!![img]
Thanks for that.
KrazyRobot is offline   Reply With Quote