Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Suggestions
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
koroshi
Initiate

koroshi is an unknown quantity at this point
Fame requirement to rate and comment is annoying

I've been downloading movies from this site for nearly a year, I've probably watched 200 or 300 but because I forgot to do it while logged in I'm unable to give feedback on movies I watch. I've downloaded almost 100 movies and still no fame. Obviously your intention was either to eliminate advertising, stupidity, or both but there has to be an easier way to lower the requirements for entry into the community. Hey here's a few simple ideas:

-email verification (not foolproof but good) with a pass phrase instead of just a code.
-each account must be linked to a real wow player, easy enough to do with armory
-lower the ridiculous number of downloads you have to do for the initial 2 fame to 30 or 40 instead something like 150.

The whole thing is really starting to piss me off, I've been systematically downloading movies trying to get 2 fame just so I can comment on acrono's video and tell him it was good and say goodbye to the guy. Is there any way one of you admins can mset my fame to 2 just so I can post, I'm really starting to get annoyed with what feels like a stupid grind.
koroshi is offline   Reply With Quote