Initiate

Furiae is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations, dark bog. <3
Furiae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #13
Zaxoin
Initiate

Zaxoin is an unknown quantity at this point
What is there to say? Vurtne is, and most likely will forever be considered, the most skillful mage there has ever, and will ever, be. He totally ruled in the 60's, and kicked ass only as lvl 66 in TBC.

Nobody deserves this more then him, that is clear. He had my vote everytime, and he will get it anytime.

A legend, and the greatest mage ever, must have 1st place. Gratz on it Vurtne, and the rest of the winners who managed to actually compete with this legend of a mage.
Zaxoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:10 PM   #14
dabasti
Initiate

dabasti is unknown at this point
vutuneeeeeeeeeeeeee yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh <33333333333333333333333
dabasti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #15
uae33
Initiate

uae33 is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxoin View Post
What is there to say? Vurtne is, and most likely will forever be considered, the most skillful mage there has ever, and will ever, be. He totally ruled in the 60's, and kicked ass only as lvl 66 in TBC.

Nobody deserves this more then him, that is clear. He had my vote everytime, and he will get it anytime.

A legend, and the greatest mage ever, must have 1st place. Gratz on it Vurtne, and the rest of the winners who managed to actually compete with this legend of a mage.
Fanboi, i too and also lots of others did vote for vurtne, but cmon how old are you 12 ?

ontopic gz vurtne, hope ur next video to be actually good and not a slap to the face.
uae33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:54 PM   #16
Morinar
Initiate

Morinar is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by uae33 View Post
Fanboi, i too and also lots of others did vote for vurtne, but cmon how old are you 12 ?

ontopic gz vurtne, hope ur next video to be actually good and not a slap to the face.
Please, he's at least twice as literate as you are. Anyway.

I'm surprised that Saru & Tharbad came in fifth; I thought they would at least beat out Drakedog. I mean, don't get me wrong, Drakedog is pretty sweet, but I dunno about being better than them. Then, of course, I always knew (or at least hoped) that Vurtne would win, but it was still a pleasant surprise to see his name up there over "Top Skilled '07" when I checked this morning. Well deserved, to be sure. Can't wait for Vurtne 5.
Morinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:45 AM   #17
Kanbei
Initiate

Kanbei is an unknown quantity at this point
Gz Vurtne! but drakedog is too winner. rogues 2 and 3 st? wtf? it's so hard play with destro lock and with a rogue? stun + stun + blink + vanish + shadowsteep....... Drakedog rlz too he is for me the winner of top skilleds 07 (vurtne & drakedog) Learn to play rogues
Kanbei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:36 AM   #18
Karppa
Initiate

Karppa is unknown at this point
I voted for Drakedog. But certainly a skilled person won this atleast. I Prefer Vurtne over Neilyo or Acrono anyday. imo they shouldn't be even on top 5. But it's not decision for me to make..

Gz Vurtne anyways.
Karppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:36 PM   #19
Zaxoin
Initiate

Zaxoin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morinar View Post
Please, he's at least twice as literate as you are. Anyway.

I'm surprised that Saru & Tharbad came in fifth; I thought they would at least beat out Drakedog.
Allright, first of all, thank you for the comment to the geek calling me 12 years old...

Second, one of the reasons that I think Saru and Tharbad came in as 5th was that they were new. The first video of theirs was a great hit, but they were up against people who has made several pvp videos, and some that have great experience in making these movies.
Don't get me wrong, Saru and Tharbad are some of the future mages that is going to hit high amongst the videos, if they keep up the skill level. In time, they will get good at making movies, and most likely get higher ranked next time But the reason, as I see it to they didn't get higher, is that it was their first movie, while the rest had made around 5-10. Still, it's amazing how good this team is.
Zaxoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:30 PM   #20
LAINTIMEFTW
Initiate

LAINTIMEFTW is an unknown quantity at this point
where is laintime .............
LAINTIMEFTW is offline   Reply With Quote