WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > WoW Class & Talents Discussions > Rogues Assasin Den
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2006, 05:33 PM   #21
vrakor
Initiate

vrakor is unknown at this point
"Dont ever cheap shot a mage" ???? so u think its better tht they use blink when they want not when they have to ??? lol ...just CS+couge+Bacstab sprint on them after blink and KS + BS thistle tea BS,BS or if they low on HP try to Evis after first BS.
vrakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 02:19 PM   #22
xeroz
Initiate

xeroz is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrakor View Post
"Dont ever cheap shot a mage" ???? so u think its better tht they use blink when they want not when they have to ??? lol ...just CS+couge+Bacstab sprint on them after blink and KS + BS thistle tea BS,BS or if they low on HP try to Evis after first BS.
Actualy, i were about to make a new guide couse of patch.

I'm trying my 41.3.7 build and doing pretty well..

Vs all classes Open up with cheapshot followed by Mutilate You should at this point have atleast 4 combo points, kidney shot, mutilate, thistle tea cold blood evicerate = Dead meat
xeroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 05:23 PM   #23
Bobtherogue
Initiate

Bobtherogue is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroz View Post

Vs all classes Open up with cheapshot followed by Mutilate You should at this point have atleast 4 combo points, kidney shot, mutilate, thistle tea cold blood evicerate = Dead meat
u should cheapshot, sin strike gouge (cuz it gives ur poisons time to apply and increasing dmg from mutilate by 50% and plus with ur build u probably have imp KS(dmg taken increased by 9%) and find weakness(dmg taken increased by 10% after performing a finishing move) talents so its better for u to do this. done it on a warlock - "Your Mutilate crits Booba for 1309 Your mutilate crits Booba for 769". I like this build becuz u have a doubled chance to crit so if any of ur Attacks from mutilate crit u have 3 combo points ^^.

GL ganking

Last edited by Bobtherogue : 12-28-2006 at 05:31 PM.
Bobtherogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 07:02 PM   #24
Zaoris

Zaoris is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroz View Post

Well,use the sin strike a lot,you'll be able to gain points for the eviscerate.
Eviscerate is the final move for me,and the deadly one.
Also,kidney shot is :]
Zaoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:55 PM   #25
DwhyM
Initiate

DwhyM is an unknown quantity at this point
As for now I think night elves for the alliance and undeads FOR THE HORDE ! but I must say that in about 2 weeks best rogue race will be bloody elves . AoE silece that charges your energy anyone ? .
DwhyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:50 PM   #26
xeroz
Initiate

xeroz is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwhyM View Post
As for now I think night elves for the alliance and undeads FOR THE HORDE ! but I must say that in about 2 weeks best rogue race will be bloody elves . AoE silece that charges your energy anyone ? .
Actualy i gotta agree with you.. Except in my opinion Nelfs are crap roguesd, though the best looking..

Ohh and btw, its about 3 weeks (:

16th of January you know ;D
xeroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 12:30 AM   #27
Punchline

Punchline is notable
Gnomes.

That is all.

Off-Topic: w00t!! 300 posts!!
Old 12-29-2006, 03:30 PM   #28
Zaoris

Zaoris is unknown at this point
Yea,I heard the undead race will get nurfed as far I heard :[
No more rogue's 1337s
Zaoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:30 PM   #29
Bobtherogue
Initiate

Bobtherogue is unknown at this point
best race depends on ur oponent obviously. its true that Undead rogues are imba against at least 2 classes (lock n priest), cuz of fear/seduce. But vs these classes u should have a tactic that doesnt involve using ur racial traits otherwise u are truly lost. vs lock try Ambush - Vanish - CS no backstab SS or w/e and then KS with 5 points, stunned for 6 secs u have full energy u can pop 2 backstabs and a gouge, if the lock has succubus out just throw a grenade(engineering is prolly the best prof for rogue) and blind her, the lock cant do shit he/she is stunned, ofc if u have shadow reflector just use that . As for shadow priests, cuz holy priests are like paper, do ur stunlock but give urself a few secs from ur last stun to move away from the Psychich scream radius ( works fine for me im NE) and bam wasted a cooldown and go back in to rape the thing.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:17 AM   #30
Earl_
Initiate

Earl_ is unknown at this point
Any duelling guide that includes thistle tea is major epic fail, and this is no exception.
Earl_ is offline   Reply With Quote