WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-13-2007, 01:08 PM   #1
Caruu
Initiate

Caruu is an unknown quantity at this point
Experienced voice actor LFW

Hello everyone. I've done several voice acts over my time for flash movies, warcraft 3 cinematics and up to what is considered professional VA by some; Radio ads. As of now I am sporting the idea of lending my voice (for free of course) to anyone who wants a deep voice. Unfortunately my demo samples of warcraft characters are missing but I do have three samples from starcraft characters that'll give you a sense of what my voice is like:
Old:The rising of the Island Overmind Protoss
Lighter voice: Beware of Goblin
NEW Sound effected: Evil Lich envy Arthas

PS! Oh and the Rising of the island is an old file(not starcraft related); the volume goes abit too high at the end but I recommend listening to it since it last 4 minutes and should give you a deeper impression. [email protected] if you want to contact me! or you can reply here. What ever suits your boat.

Movies underway that I'm in:

The Crimson Crusade

Just released a trailer, I am voice acting Kel'thuzad and Mograine in this epic upcoming movie. Check out the trailer: Crimson Crusade Trailer I am Credited as Glenn Xaydin Govan, which is my full real name.
It has come to my attention that on the trailer, my voices are distorted. This is not from my end but rather from the maker of the Crimson Crusade.

The Order

Got a new teaser up, made by Khandy. Check it out Here.
My voice is not in the teaser. Post comments of encouragement and so what to her Blog site.

Movies that are finished that I am in:

Garthd V - Who Am I

Is out, A warriors PvP movie with a matrix-like intro. I voice act for all the characters in the intro and it was a lot of fun. Tried putting some heavy accent on some of the characters. By the way, the microphone I used back then was horrible and I got one which is many times better now. But take a look, there is some incredible editing skills in it by GarthD V.
You can check it out here

Last edited by Caruu : 02-08-2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: First release were I voice act!
Caruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
saibot11
Initiate

saibot11 is unknown at this point
Very impressive! I'm doing a machinema movie and currently i'm working on the script for the second chapter where a Forest troll male comes in to the picture. I could really use a good voice actor for that character, would be great if you could imitate a troll accent, you know the jamaican feeling to it.

You can look in this post for more information: http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=3001.
saibot11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:18 PM   #3
Primal wolves
Initiate

Primal wolves is unknown at this point
I may hve a job for you =) you say you have a deep voice so you could maybe voice for a tauren? This im making the follow on to tales of the past 3 (I have got permision from martin the original creator) If your intrested i have a two lines for you...

"Your father maybe corrupt, <pause> but can you take the life of the one that gave you yours?"

"I'll take what help I can, but for the sake of the world I will do what ever I can to help him!"

If your intrested record these 2 lines and if you sound the part from that somthing may become of this.

Bloodstain,
Primal wolves

Last edited by Primal wolves : 01-03-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Primal wolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #4
Martinfalch
Hall of Fame member

Martinfalch is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal wolves View Post
I may hve a job for you =) you say you have a deep voice so you could maybe voice for a tauren? This im making the follow on to tales of the past 3 (I have got permision from martin the original creator) If your intrested i have a two lines for you...

"Your father maybe corrupt, <pause> but can you take the life of the one that gave you yours?"

"I'll take what help I can, but for the sake of the world I will do what ever I can to help him!"

If your intrested record these 2 lines and if you sound the part from that somthing may become of this.

Bloodstain,
Primal wolves
Sorry to bug in Can I ask you in what way you mean doing a followup? Can't remember the details about someone continuing the story so to speak, but might have been a misunderstanding =D

Best regards,

Martin
Martinfalch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #5
Primal wolves
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinfalch View Post
Sorry to bug in Can I ask you in what way you mean doing a followup? Can't remember the details about someone continuing the story so to speak, but might have been a misunderstanding =D

Best regards,

Martin
/sigh

Im nick aka bloodstain, we spoke on your forum.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:11 AM   #6
Chomdunemaul
Initiate

Chomdunemaul is unknown at this point
hmm :O

Last edited by Chomdunemaul : 01-04-2008 at 05:11 AM.
Chomdunemaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:26 AM   #7
Fireboltjohan
Initiate

Fireboltjohan is unknown at this point
Say what now!? :O
Fireboltjohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:20 PM   #8
Caruu
Initiate

Caruu is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the replies. The troll part was emailed to me so you know the answer. I'll try the tauren. And by the way, keep the thread on topic and use PM for deviant messages.
Caruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #9
Chomdunemaul
Initiate

Chomdunemaul is unknown at this point
So which counts as a deviant message? Wrongfully claiming to be the successor to the TOTP films or being called out for it?

Anyway, good luck with your voice acting.
Chomdunemaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:15 PM   #10
Primal wolves
Initiate

I was not wrongfully claiming... I can post the messages me and martin sent each other, not my fault he has the memory of a goldfish and I wouldn't say somthing like that wrongfully when i know perfectly well Martin is active on these forums >.>

Caruu i sent you my email!