WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Anything wrong?
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2007, 11:49 AM   #1
NYSFTD
Initiate

NYSFTD is an unknown quantity at this point
Movie rejected: What's the criteria?

I don't understand how Warcraft Movies works clearly, and there are little to no instructions on the website. I've actually responded to [email protected] with questions but I can only imagine that they are very busy. Understandable.

I submitted my movie the other day and it was rejected, saying that there were errors, but without specifying what errors there were, or what I needed to improve on.

I was asked to resubmit the video in the rejection.

After reviewing my submission, I realized that some of the information I gave regarding movie length and size were incorrect. I corrected these values and resubmitted, and now I am rejected again, and told that my movie is not high enough quality to host?

WCM hosts videos with the entire UI visible and the content being footage of peoples' raids fighting bosses, set to music. And yet an more edited (albeit amateur) storyline video is somehow of lesser quality?

Can anyone at WCM explain this to me? I feel like I am missing something.
I think that Warcraftmovies is a really great idea and it's fantastic that we have a place to share our creative ideas. I very much want to be a part of it, but I clearly I am missing the key, or haven't yet figured out the secret of getting in on it.

Thank you for your time.

-K-

PS: for reference: http://files.filefront.com/7023422

Last edited by NYSFTD : 03-27-2007 at 12:40 PM.
NYSFTD is offline   Reply With Quote