WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Making
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
Maelstrom301
Initiate

Maelstrom301 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for expert movie makers!

Hi!

I have been working on this project called "The Dark Portal". which is basically about the history of between orcs, humans and other races/classes that involved with the first and second wars according to WCU (Warcraft Universe) that is involved with many things that are yet to revealed in the game World of Warcraft itself and also things that are mixed together through ingame and other brilliant ideas.

So my problem here is that I can't make movies myself. I have tried to get contact with some of the best movie makers there are and have yet received unfortunate feedback about getting along.

If there's anyone interested of making my idea into a great movie, contact me through warcraftmovies.com PM.

YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MAKING MACHINIMAS, ANY OTHER SUBJECTS NOT RELATED TO THIS ARE IGNORED!

EDIT: If you have any ideas, thoughts or ANY skills to make machinima and you'd think this will be interesting, post a comment or leave a message! I'll happily read every useful post/message! I have an account in warcraftmovies.com!

Thanks!

Last edited by Maelstrom301 : 11-17-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Maelstrom301 is offline   Reply With Quote