WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Making
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-23-2008, 03:04 AM   #1
phatskat
Initiate

phatskat is unknown at this point
Looking for skilled Machinima Artist

Hey there, as you can see from the title I'm in search of someone who can make a good looking Machinima. I'm not asking for someone who can make something like the Unstunted movies, just someone that can do my stories justice.

The thing is, I write good stories (not trying to sound cocky) that I think would turn into great movies. My stories aren't typical "knight in shining armor avenges the death of a loved one" movies. The only shortcoming I have in bringing them to life and entertaining people is that I can't make a movie out of them at all, I don't have the skill or programs to do it.

So here I am stuck with storylines and scripts to original and (hopefully) entertaining yarns and can't bring them to the public. Thats where you come in Machinima guys. I'm looking for someone to enter a partnership with to produce a movie or two.

If you think you might be interested you can contact me via private messages here, my same name on WCM, or AhoyIBePirate on AIM, and I can run you through some of the things I've come up with.

Thanks in advance to anyone that thinks this could be good
phatskat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
Hacky
Hall of Fame member

Hacky is unknown at this point
Wrong approach, better to research and investigate your favourite machinima directors, then contact them individually, send them your script, tell them you'd love to offer them your screenplay and see if they'd be interested that way. God knows they need it, not to mention names :-P but a good chunk of the movie makers out there have really imba moving making skills as in editing, filming, modelling etc but can't write a script to save their fucking LIVES! hehe So it would be nice for sure to get some story writing talent into the mix of the machinima scene!
Hacky is offline   Reply With Quote