WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Suggestions
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2007, 06:46 PM   #11
godliest

godliest is notable
Doesn't they? Isn't that affected by ur rating weight? If I got 100 rating weight my rating will be more affecting than another with 2 rating weight, or so I think anyways...

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:16 AM   #12
Hentai

Hentai is notable
Quote:
Originally Posted by godliest View Post
Doesn't they? Isn't that affected by ur rating weight? If I got 100 rating weight my rating will be more affecting than another with 2 rating weight, or so I think anyways...
Even that its a weird sistem, think with me:
I do a good movie, lots of downloads, lots of rank and fame. Will that make me a good movie rater? I don't think so... Even, I will rate movies whatever i want and have a good % rating...
Hentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:42 AM   #13
Gedan

Gedan is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Even that its a weird sistem, think with me:
I do a good movie, lots of downloads, lots of rank and fame. Will that make me a good movie rater? I don't think so... Even, I will rate movies whatever i want and have a good % rating...
As I mentioned it's not flawless but we do belive people after some time on our page mature. We belive that there are more "good" movie raters than bad? at the highest level of weight, I think it's all we can ask of.

As godliest mentioned the fame reflect their weight and people with 40 50 some fame got more power tilting the average.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:50 AM   #14
godliest

godliest is notable
It's after all very hard to come up with a system that works in another way. This is the easiest and most logical way. Sure, some people maybe aren't matures after rating and watching 200 movies, but 99% of the crowd is.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote