WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Suggestions
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2009, 06:38 AM   #1
Hieroglyph83
Initiate

Hieroglyph83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Adds interfering with watching movie

I am glad you guys are making money when we watch videos, it is something i think you have deserved for a long time. However, when i am watching a movie and an ad is blocking the bottom bar of the movie and i am unable to interact with the movie then i get pissed off. If you can adjust the ads so they don't interfere with the movie that would be great.
Hieroglyph83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:07 AM   #2
mancimn
Initiate

mancimn is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the adds that start playing rediculus music and / or yelling in my ear every other page i open can get really annoying. I agree that the adds up so you guys can make some money are good, these are just really over the top and not needed.
mancimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
Balechnay
Initiate

Balechnay is an unknown quantity at this point
Solution for those annoying ads...

I hate the ads on this site so much! They are distracting & the sound is very annoying. Shame on you!!! Great way to drive people away.

I've found a solution though....IEpro. It's a free IE addon that blocks these ridiculous ads. You can find it here: http://www.ie7pro.com/download.php, or even here at cnet: http://download.cnet.com/IE7Pro/3000...-10649334.html

Once downloaded, click Tools on your IE menu, click IEPRO7 Preferences, & in the menu that pops up, the second check box is "Ad Blocker". Check it & it blocks all flash ads.

Thank me by clicking the thumbs up on my stream.
Balechnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
Of course we dont want ads that in any way interfere with the viewing experience of the actual stream. Please provide us with screenshots of how this looks like so we can remedy the problem.

Many of these ads are geo targeted and may not show up for us. Therefor we need your help
Old 10-01-2009, 08:17 AM   #5
Tranza
Initiate

Tranza is unknown at this point
Tranza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
lionpants
Initiate

lionpants is unknown at this point
I've been a member since 2005 (WoW's release), and I must agree with these people. I've recently included one of your promo clips in a video I've created so I can get a premium account thinking that it would make the site better...

Boy was I ever wrong...
- I cannot edit my uploaded video's title
- Any changes I make to my profile are not updated, and if they are updated it's a week later
- Trying to navigate this site WITHOUT a FireFox addon like AdBlock is near impossible
- Stream times are garbage
- The site is incredibly buggy and layouts glitch out frequently

This will be the last time I include WarcraftMovies promo clips in any my videos. Good job guys in ruining a perfectly good website.
lionpants is offline   Reply With Quote