WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Requests and Movie Ideas
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2007, 10:31 AM   #11
godliest

godliest is notable
When frapsing a extra harddrive is definietely helpful. *points at Fony's how to bla bla bla guide" they mention there that u can then take some of the pressure of ur computer.

Also, u must get more ram... I got 2gig ram and it may lag when I film on full size in modelviewer. I would clearly recommand more ram... clearly...

Second harddrive to which u save the stuff u film with Fraps and more ram and it will probably work.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #12
KingYez
Initiate

KingYez is unknown at this point
I am soon goin to make a movie about one of my friends who disappeared.... We wanted to get to Dun Murogh from Elwynn so we were running over burning steppes because we didn't know about the train........(DAMN! that was STUPID) We were half ways and then it was too late so we decided to log out.... next day my month was used up and when i logged in a week after he was gone.................. He has never logged in since......

Imagine this movie:
------------------------------
I'm goin out to the burning steppes where i "lost" him. Then it changes to sepia flashbacks from when he was there, and back again... That goes on and on while i'm walking around and i'm singing a song.... Maybe "Eternity" or "When I'm Gone"
KingYez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:30 PM   #13
Valgarithos

Valgarithos is unknown at this point
I have no idea how that relates to this story or to my questions >_> *pokes this Kingyez with a stick and points to go read Hamlet*

K so out of a random guess how much ram should i get put into this computer with the new hard drive? 1 gig? or more? cause its getting upgraded on the 19th and then boya i got the technology to make a master piece..

only problem now is i can't think of a name. The clan name alone may sound like it is an advertisement to try and get more people join us.

BTW

Mr god, i noticed you were from sweden do you know a Khanderas

Trying to come up with a good studio name and logo for my films.. Had to fill out a sheet in graphic arts this morning and i named my company Soul Flayer (hehehe) but now im sad because someone else is doing the advertising and logo making for me and its my baby and now rarrgh!

So any thoughts come to anyone's mind?

Last edited by Valgarithos : 04-16-2007 at 10:02 PM.
Valgarithos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:23 PM   #14
godliest

godliest is notable
So... Valgarithos. The text is pretty messy. You maybe should think about what ur gonna write and in which order before you do it?

No idea who Khanderas is. (I'm godlier than God, kek)

When naming ur company it should be something ur happy with and won't change. I started with Godliest, simply. Changed to Semirhage Productions (Semirhage is the name of my main in WoW). Now I'm using Semi Productions, which I'm happy with.

Don't waste too much time on ur comany name, but it's always much funnier if it isn't some boring name like: Icebarrier Productions, Fire and Frost Productions and so on. Names like WoW Fanboy Productions, or Whatevah Productions are much funnier to see and it shows that the person has some creativity. Be sure to choose a short first name. Too long and it won't be remembered, make it something extraordinary.

Logo you fix after the movie. It's easiest and best that way. Then u can be inspired by the movie.

The name of the movie should also be choosen afterwards, or atleast I usually does that. Remember to have it short and straight forward. You should be able to figure out what the movie is about by just checking the title. When people watch new movies of the day, they don't want some dumb name that they don't have a single idea what it means. A title that describes the movie is perfect.

1 Gig should work fine on ur computer if ur filming it to an extern harddrive. If u got 4 spots (can u have so many? I do believe I got that anyways) simply buy 2, 1 gig rams for two of the slots so u still can upgrade without selling the old stuff if u want more Ram.

What's the name of the clan? What is the look of ur tabard?

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Old 04-17-2007, 02:28 PM   #15
godliest

godliest is notable
Forgot to say another thing. When writing ur comment be sure to make it professional. First, see that there is no spelling mistakes in the comment or the movie, it simply kills the movie when it is.

Use forum codes like (replace the "(" with "[" ) (b)for bold(/b) (size=24)Big size(/size) (i)Italian(/i). You get what I mean.

To try out and learn all these codes go to the signature section and click the different options, like "insert url" and so on. If u want to know any special code, ask me.

Albert Einstein Quotes
Old 04-17-2007, 03:17 PM   #16
KingYez
Initiate

KingYez is unknown at this point
Quote:
I have no idea how that relates to this story or to my questions >_> *pokes this Kingyez with a stick and points to go read Hamlet*
I was trying to inspire you......... Do you remember the first question??

Old 04-17-2007, 09:52 PM   #17
Valgarithos

Sorry it was one of those odd days, first day back from spring break and I was like... urrghhh *zombie moan*

The clan that the story for the movie is dedicated to my long dead guild Blood moon clan.

It's a story of a new power coming into the world and the pact between the Horde and Forsaken is starting to be doubted, as is the pact between the elves and the rest of the alliance. Ancient hatreds for one another arise as this new force is tearing the Horde and Alliance out from inside to weaken them.

The main force of the Forsaken is in Tirisfal glade defending it from the Scourge, while the few remnants that are on Kalimdor are considered ambassadors to keep the pact to the horde.

The idea of the Clan is that if we have three chieftains we could have a vote on when to raid and how to do things.

Well in story it's all about if one dies there would still be a two more chieftains and the clan would have a ritual for the third person to become the new chieftain, if the one that previously died/stepped down from the title didn't announce it.

The main staging takes place in Durotar yet only a handful of the stars are shown previous.

Zanither a mighty orc shaman who was aged beyond his years when the Horde first embraced Warlockism and abandoned Shamanism when Gul'dan and Kil'jaden reduced Ner'zhul to a mere observer.

Darkhoof a cunning Tauren Druid who resides in the northern kalimdor lands. He is a member of the Grim Totem tribe, and his fury powerful as his control over nature. He is the first Chieftain that makes up the Clan.

Rakugar - The third and final chieftain that makes up the Blood moon clan. His father still holds his title of chieftain though it is rumored that he is going to pass it down one day.

Ophidion one of the Forsaken's Arch Priests, he is hard to provoke and is usually calm and critical about almost anything. He used to reside in the monastery just north of Lorderon before the Scarlet Crusaders came and forced them out.

Cecillia apprentice to Ophidion her power over the dark arts of the Forsaken's twisted religion are no where near her Masters. She has some what retained her innocence as well as her beauty being one of the few Forsaken that could be considered happy.

Sycthe - Once he was one of the proud treacherous Bandit lords that ruled over the outskirts of Lorderon deep in the mountains. Until the alliance had captured him... taking him towards South Shore where he would be brought to justice, a war party of the scourge crossed Lordamere Lake and took Tarren Mill and Sycthe's life. Now he is Forsaken, and his knowledge of the blades and stealth have never been more heightened.

Khanderas - Once a former apprentice of the Kirin'tor, he was amongst the most promising of the mages for one day to take a seat within the High council of the Kirin'tor. His knowledge of the arcane arts failed him when Prince Arthas led the attack on Dalaran. Khanderas now resides in Tirisfal glade as a member of the Royal Apothecary. He has close ties to Zieg.

Zieg - Another Former apprentice of the mages of the Kirin'tor, his former master willingly sided with Arthas before the assault on Dalaran... promising him power beyond his comprehension if he was to join the Lich king. Zieg was tempted and it was known that he had been practicing in fire spells for some time.

There is some more that goes hand in hand with the forsaken's main identity background but I am going to save that for the movie.

Obviously with this 26 page script I hope to make a legendary if not epical series behind the clan, telling the world who they were and what they did.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:59 PM   #18
godliest

godliest is notable
Hmmm... Yeah it seems pretty good. Remeber that the film shouldn't be too long. The movie may keep you entertained for some time, but not forever. And make sure the story isn't to close to Tales of the Past in story line.

Name it Death of Bloodmoon Clan, or something.

Albert Einstein Quotes
Old 04-19-2007, 09:13 PM   #19
Valgarithos

Which I am keeping it far enough away, just that some parts may be related because the lore in warcraft is that there is a large presence of the scourge and the tension between the forsaken and scourge.

Were just going to make a epic story with the horde instead of the alliance. *Summons to him Broxxar to rip Yimo apart with his mighty orcish arms* hehehe... Seriously though it won't be like theirs.

I'm gonna break it down into different stories so hopefully 6 in total and hopefully the first movie will be longer then 30 mins lesser then 60 mins.

Last edited by Valgarithos : 04-19-2007 at 09:24 PM.
Valgarithos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:46 AM   #20
godliest

godliest is notable
Sounds good. Just... don't start slacking. And well... ask me if u need help, I'll do my best.

Albert Einstein Quotes