WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > News and Comments
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #1
bountybill
Initiate

bountybill is unknown at this point
The "Most Skilled" 07

I've lost all respect for this competition after just the first round of voting.

There's some players who, while they may be legends of their class, do not deserve to be up there. Namely, Drakedog, Vurtne & Laintime.With the exception of Drakedog, none of these players has done anything significant, since Pre-BC. And Drakedog's TBC video is extremely outdated, and shows nothing new from him really, With the exception of him using the new abilities its basically the same as all his other videos.

All 3 of these players, qualified for the second round. Don't get me wrong, I love all 3 of these players videos. But it just makes no sense to include them in with the top BC players. Now if this competition was about Best Videos of all time, I'd be voting for all 3. But it's not.

My main problem is that players like Deep, Noxn (who didn't even make the list for some reason) are getting passed over for some old schooler who hasn't contributed anything to the communinty in a long time. This contest isn't about who's actually skilled, its about who has the biggest E-PEEN I'm sure it'll come down to Neilyo, Vurtne & Drakedog. Of which the only one i could even consider voting for is Neilyo.

Am I the only one who feels this way?
bountybill is offline   Reply With Quote