kiahann is notable
A giant Leap....
Old 02-18-2007, 06:38 PM   #163
godliest

godliest is notable
into something big...

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:38 PM   #164
kiahann

kiahann is notable
(three word story again! )

as he's falling...
Old 02-19-2007, 05:50 PM   #165
godliest

godliest is notable
without noggenfogger buff...

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Old 02-22-2007, 02:37 AM   #166
Onlis

Onlis is unknown at this point
but he has...
Old 02-22-2007, 06:19 AM   #167
godliest

godliest is notable
a epic parachute

Albert Einstein Quotes
Old 03-12-2007, 05:33 PM   #168
godliest

godliest is notable
Here is the story so far:

A man walks into a bar and sits down and orders a large orange juice. (My faverite game!) He Begins to eat a large cheeseburger while waiting for his girlfriend. His girlfriend finally killed the badguy approached the door. Her eyes became wild as she took off her evil monkey mask (didn’t see THAT coming!!) and stabber her to her back and fell on a dead baby. The she began to cackle evilly (sp?) over the corpse of the dead. Suddenly, the man got up and danced like a bloodelf and when he was done he decided to eat a few orc but first he decided to go take a silencer for his go to the bar for his

Umm Okay this is kinda messed up shall we start over.

Once upon a time a little gnome got pie and many cookies that were poisonous so he got ill and died. Then somthing happen as his body floated towards the end of the room. Suddenly he disappeared in bursting flames and then he started to get really pissed off so he got a fork and poked at the eyeball of Onyxia so she screamed like the sexy dragon she was. The gnome whined “why oh why wont you love me, little dragon?” Onyxia started to giggle because you are so small and oh so sexy and you smell and are not heterosexual, so I decided to go kill myself before you could get me out on a red bicycle. The gnome said lick my fur on my little bo peep, eh and we’ll love all night long that shiny little murloc with green hat with red hair and his best friend Leeroy. Leeroy went to the bachelor party and had bad taste in music, just like Britney. Then Chuck Norris came and took a fork and ran after the sheep that was eating a cow that was taking a very big dumb on Gimli’s very long beard. But Frodo didn’t like to watch it so he ran away to Sam and said that he was scared of the very big cow. But Sam was not scared at all and killed the very big cow. He was so depressed that he went to kill himself in the very big pool that was filthy so he went for a walk in the park that was next to the car with one wheel so he died trying to drive the car. This whole thread is getting very long so I just think that it’s better just to play WoW and forget this but still it’s very cool that Kiahann is going to give rep to the bear and then he is giving rep to everyone here but sadly he won’t give rep to the rest of the people because they did nothing good to deserve rep so he thought we could get rep by singing a Christmas carol about illidan doing a dance while wearing a red thong Quazimodo then takes a giant leap into something big as he’s falling without noggenfogger buff but he has a epic parachute

And as it seems like I managed to pwn all with my epic parachute I will continue.

that Kiahann hadn't

Albert Einstein Quotes
Old 03-16-2007, 02:11 PM   #169
kiahann

kiahann is notable
((That second part of the story was actually really funny went from a gnome and onyxia to Gimllii ))

((Okay lets continue))

But something was...
Old 03-17-2007, 10:58 AM   #170
godliest

godliest is notable
very troubling about

Albert Einstein Quotes